SG

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

love this product. it is great for diabetics and weight loss\ dieting. i will reorder and use this product again. easy to use and good quality . it does not contain unwanted ingredients. tastes great i use it every morning in my vitamin water. gives it a good taste. takes just a small amount to get a lot of flavor. quality product

Posted on May 6, 2022

I have been using these products for years. This was the first time I tried this flavor. I love it in coffee--it provides a mild flavor without all the unneeded calories. A few drops from an easy to use container gets my day started. Definitely superior to other similar products I have tried.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

The SweetLeaf line has the greatest stevia drops. The flavors are wonderful and natural, and there's no bitter aftertaste as there often is with stevia products. I use the chocolate and the other flavors to sweeten low-carb ice creams and yogurt and other desserts, including my microwave cake batters. I often add the berry and vanilla to my kombucha with some mineral water, which stretches the kombucha and makes it both tastier and more economical. Try the English Toffee, too -- smells like cotton candy!

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Acure brightening scrub: I used it and its really good👍🏼. I liked the quality of Packaging and size also. Try to apply it gently on sensitive skin. I apply moisturizer after using the scrub. I think frequently using will show better result. I hope its anti-age and benefits me. I like its composition too

50254ae2-d9a0-49c3-a9f7-8d6377b890cb
Posted on May 29, 2022

I always reorder this flavor, because it gives my smoothie strong chocolate taste, even I don’t put anything sugary inside. It taste like chocolate pudding. Great!

Posted on May 23, 2022

It’s an excellent product very high quality! The taste is awesome no after taste, also the size is big for the value, package is very convenient. The ingredients are very good for your diet and I use it in my coffee instead of adding sugar!

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

We love these drops! We take them everywhere & no longer use any other sugar in our coffee. We have been using these drops for at least 15 years. The best out there. Good flavor, no chemical after taste. Chocolate is our favorite!

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I use this in everything - oatmeal, tea, plain yogurt, etc. I can't really test the chocolate, but I still think it tastes really good. This is my second bottle. Plus, the eyedropper seems easier to use.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

Chocolate flavor is my favorite to put in smoothies, spinach, broccoli or cottage cheese, blended in with this it tastes like chocolate and makes it tasty :))