SG

Posted on Jun 18, 2022
Giving delicious taste and fragrance

I baught it after my friend show it to me cooking some cup cakes that thanks to this product was quite good for me as a pre-diabetic person that avoiding suger.. this product really gave that cake a great smell that you smell it in bakery shops for delicious desserts.. I ordered it right away after that experience and since I got it I made those cup ccakes twice in few days as it is really delicious using this product with raw almond flour, egg and butter.. the good thing is this product is natural with no artificial ingredients.. Good quality is confirmed also through my experience of using it.

d8ae8440-02ab-420b-81d0-68efc261703c
Posted on Mar 5, 2022

This is absolutely delicious! Its made from the naturally sweet Stevia plant, so there is no sugar involved. Its amazing how sweet and real this tastes, like a toffee lolly, without any calories!! Its great to add to smoothies, baking in cakes, add to tea/beverages, just use were ever a sweet flavor is needed without a sugar hit or those unwanted nasty chemicals of fake sugar sweeteners. Its simple, just use the dropper to place as many drops of the liquid in your food until the desired sweetness it reached. But be warned, its so strong you will not need much. Its just so amazing! If you want a healthy, strong, top quality sweetener alternative, give this ago, you wont be disappointed.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

The SweetLeaf line has the greatest stevia drops. The flavors are wonderful and natural, and there's no bitter aftertaste as there often is with stevia products. The English Toffee is really yummy -- smells like cotton candy! I add it to tons of dishes! I often add the berry and vanilla to my kombucha with some mineral water, which stretches the kombucha and makes it both tastier and more economical. I also use the chocolate and the other flavors to sweeten low-carb ice creams and yogurt and other desserts, including my microwave cake batters.

I really like the SweetLeaf Sweet Drops as it contains only Stevia and no other hidden sugars. So far I have tried the chocolate, the vanilla flavour and also the "clear" unflavoured version. They are all excellent to use for cooking and in hot and cold drinks, but so far this English Toffee flavour is my favourite! It tastes delicious. I only need to add few drops to my coffee to make it as sweet as I like it with no metallic or any bitter after taste. I will buy more and I also want to try more flavours among the several available! I give this product a big thumbs up and, if my review is helpful, please leave a thumbs up 👍 for me too! Many thanks

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

Great, authentic toffee taste. I use it in coffee, on cereals, on raw apples and more. I love that it is calorie-free, and the convenient size fits into my purse to take it with me to work and social gatherings. I love the liquid form, no messy packets to deal with. This flavor mixes well with other sweet drops flavors like chocolate.

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

I love this brand. I have all their different flavours. I frequently use this as a sweetener for my coffee. The quality is good. The taste isn’t too sweet. I just wish it came in a bigger size. You can also use this for baking. It adds a great flavour.

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

This product has a great flavor with no strange after taste. I'm using it in hot and cold drinks, and also oatmeal. Very handy to add sweetness and keep sugar and calories down! The dropper is good and the bottle size is lasting a long time too, I will definitely buy again.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Not my favorite tasting flavor from Wisdom Natural stevia, but still a great alternative to other artificial sweeteners that are very high in calories when I'm on my diet. I usually use it in my coffee or overnight oats. The size is very generous since you only need a couple of drops every time.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I bought this to use in place of brown sugar in tea. The price of this is great on iHerb compared to other larger retailers or specialty stores, considering similar products in similar sizes can go for $25+. I find the taste to be a bit artificial but only if you use too many drops. 5-8 drops is the max I'd go for a cup of tea. But it can be a great substitute for something like brown sugar in tea if you use the proper amount.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Tastes nice, but the recommended 5 drops serving size isn't as potent as I'd hoped for. It may be dependent on what recipe/meal you use the drops in. The bottle is small, but you do get a lot of drops in it, so good quality for the price. Would benefit someone following keto, a low carb diet or someone who is just cutting down on sugar.