SG

Posted on Apr 9, 2022
Excellent and Guilt free.

High quality ingredients, taste good if you use a bit more than what's recommend ( 5 drops ). I put a round 7 on my soda. It is clear in color, and does taste like the grape flavour you are familiar with in hard kandy and chewing gum. So a bit artificial but it's hard to nail the grape flavour with Zero calorie so it's good enough.

Convenient and flavour is refreshingly pleasant, BUT you need to use more than expected... I use it to flavour sparkling water and also mix with electrolytes, helps me get off diet soda, so im happy to keep using it! Price point in pretty affprdable, considering i use a generous 1/2 teaspoon per 8oz, i can get around 18-20 serving per bottle. Please click on like if this review helped!

ANGELA
Posted on Oct 13, 2021

So, this one tastes more just like sweet to me rather than grape. I was really looking forward to it because I love grape flavour. Thankfully, you don't seem to have to use very much of it per drink, though. It's a good size, there was no wasteful, excess packaging and it has good ingredients. I'm not yet sure if I'll buy it again or not.

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

My husband and I love this. It is great for the keto diet. For one serving, I use 2 to 3 drops of this in a glass with a squeeze of lemon and sparkling mineral water. It is so refreshing. We love the taste, We just wish it came in a bigger size. Great quality.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Great taste and I love the dropper and the fact that it's in glass. I plan to wash and reuse when done! One star off as it seems to be less concentrated than I would like, but still very versatile and very good quality. I haven't found any other uses for the grape flavor, other than in water or seltzer but I need to think outside the box. I find I need to use quite a bit to get any sort of grape-y taste, but still a good product. My goal was to replace the crystal lite-type drink sticks as this is made with stevia but I love that there's lots of other flavors in this line and will see if others are more concentrated.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

I really like the Sweet Leaf stevia drink drops and was hoping that this would have a really juicy grape flavor. While it does taste good, I feel that it doesn't have that tart punch that I was hoping for. But either way I'm happy since my 7 year old loves flavoring his water and I'm thrilled that he likes stevia instead of sugar or artificial sweeteners!!

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

The sweetleaf are my fav water drops. I am one of those odd people who dislike plain old water but have a hard time with aspartame/migraines. So far have tried cola, rootbeer, berry, orange. Liked all of them ! Definitely prefer Sweetleaf.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

Have used nearly all of the stevia flavors in iced tea, smoothies and lemonade. This one, the grape flavor, I particularly like in white mushroom iced tea. Also like to use in green tea and superfood smoothies. And, other warm weather drinks.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

all of their flavors that i've tried, which is several, tastes great. sweet but not too sweet, with no bitter aftertaste that some brands of liquid stevia have.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Good flavor, but not very strong. You need a whole dropperful for a single bottle. A bit disappointed the liquid is clear and not purple.