SG

Posted on Oct 11, 2021
I've now tried vanilla, toffee, hazelnut and cinnamon

SweetLeaf has zero calories, zero carbs, and a non-glycemic response. I'm on a keto diet so it's perfect for me. No nasties added. While I don't find them strong enough as a sweetener on their own, they're good with added erithritol. My favourite is vanilla. I love ground cinnamon but didn't much like the drops version. It smells like cinnamon but I can't detect a taste of it even with ten drops used. Add SweetLeaf to your coffee, yogurt, whipped cream, milk, ice cream or any other dish you wish. It's versatile. Please toss me a like if this was helpful!

I love SweetLeaf stevia: it is pure stevia and nothing else! Zero calories, zero glycemic index, I could not ask for any better than this! It has been a while since I got rid of all the artificial sweeteners I was using and I feel much better: I have less sugar cravings for sure! This liquid Stevia works great for me both in my cold and hot drinks, in my smoothies, I use it anywhere and everywhere! This Hazelnut flavour is just fabulous. I have already tried the unflavoured version, the vanilla, coconut, chocolate, English toffee... they are all delicious, but my favourite is the vanilla one which I keep buying. I will repurchase the hazelnut too and if my review helps you, please kindly leave a thumbs up for me! Thanks a lot.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

NEVER buy store-bought hazelnut spread again, with all its scary, unhealthy ingredients and OD on sugar! Just mix this into your hazelnut butter with cocoa/cacao & voila! It’s also a heavenly addition to latès, smoothies, ice cream & brownies. Even diabetics can have it as it tastes divine… without all that sugar! Overall excellent quality product.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Good quality stevia sweetener, with the benefit of reducing sugar and carbs in the diet. I use this one mostly to sweeten hot drinks like coffee, occasionally baking recipes. The glass bottle is sturdy and easy to store and the dropper packaging helps get the right serving size. No particular aftertaste.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

No more sugar in my coffee, this is all I need! The hazelnut is my favorite flavor, but other flavors are fun for variety. This is what freed me from my addition to the sugar-laden white chocolate powder in my daily coffee. Now I can have my daily drink with no guilt!

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

I love this brand. I have all their different flavours. I frequently use this as a sweetener for my coffee. The quality is good. The taste isn’t too sweet. I just wish it came in a bigger size. You can also use this for baking. It adds a great flavour.

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

Maybe I had too much expectation but I was hoping this would turn my drinks and yoghurt into a hazelnut dream like Nutella! I had purchased 6 differet times and sadly hazelnut is my least favourite. It doesn't add much to the flavour department because it has a light taste but if your preference is low alcohol scent and gentle, then this maybe for you! It is not bad but for the same price as others, I prefer something more dynamic and add more boost 😉 Overall I will still use it but only as a sweetener but for flavour. I tried with cold milk and hot coffee the result is better with cold milk and almost undetectable (6 drops) in hot coffee.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

We love these drops! We take them everywhere & no longer use any other sugar in our coffee. We have been using these drops for at least 15 years. The best out there. Good flavor, no chemical after taste.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

I am in love with this stevia! Add 5 drops to ur coffee and it tastes wonder! The best thing I have ever bought from Iherb so far!

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Great coffee sweetener as it have zero calories and taste so good you need the smallest amount to flavor your coffee hot or cold works