SG

Posted on Jun 28, 2022
Sugar free & tastes heavenly!

Sweet lemon flavour, without the sugar high! No need to buy soft-drink/sugary soda with all its scary, unhealthy ingredients and OD on sugar, when you’ve got this on hand! Just mix it into water (I like soda/mineral water best) & you’ve got an instant, deliciously refreshing beverage! I also use it to make yummy lemon-meringue pie! Even diabetics can have it, as it tastes divine… without all that sugar! It’s also nice in/on yoghurt, ice cream/ice-blocks/sorbet/slushees & smoothies. Overall excellent quality product.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I am glad I found this brand of Stevia as it truly has no bitter aftertaste, which I experienced with other brands. I use this mostly to make lemon water more tasty and sugar free. I do add extra lemon as the lemon flavor of this Stevia product is rather mild.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I literally use these drops nearly every day in cooking savory dishes, in addition to several other SweetLeaf flavors that I use for desserts and drinks. Nearly every meal that has a sauce or a soup base seems to benefit from just a few drops of the lemon stevia. I make all kinds of international dishes, such as tom kha gai and Chinese seafood soup and beef masala, etc., and I always add a few drops of this sweetener to brighten up and mellow out every dish. It's wonderful. This is one of the few stevia products that doesn't have a bitter aftertaste!

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

The taste is great. I put it and Coconut in water and the taste is very refreshing. I shared some with co-worker and now I'm ordering some for her. She loved it!

stinapope
Posted on Nov 27, 2021

Easy to use when you want the lemon flavor, a bit of sweet, but don't want the acid or the sugar! Add it to water or to fizzy water, or to yogurt, etc

Posted on Feb 15, 2021

I think the flavor is decent, especially if you’re already used to the flavor of stevia. I was a little disappointed with the strength of the flavor though — I find myself having to use quite a bit to flavor a bottle of water, whereas with other stevia drops (such as Better Stevia) I don’t have to use so much and a bottle goes farther.

1b587cb1-aeef-4533-8605-372f36b1ee98
Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Scent and flavor of lemon are not strong enough. I was hoping it would turn carbonated water into refreshing sweet lemon beverage. That did not happen. It's an ok product.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I hate the taste but it doesn’t mean that it’s not a good product. I try it in a keto lemon ice cream and throw everything in the garbage after.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Love all the Sweetleaf flavors. You can't go wrong with any of them.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Great quality and taste, have been using it to sweeten my sparkling water.