SG

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

I have used many dozens of ketogenic sweeteners And really, without exaggeration, this company was the best of them in taste, sweetness, and after taste also, which has no effect I wasn't expecting to find something so amazing And very economical 567 meals as well I recommend it to everyone

9e84b569-2d54-4a3b-89a3-3929b85308f5

I think this is my 3-4th bottle of this. believe it or not, but after keto diet for a year, and taking this and other artificial sweeteners I now HATE the taste of the real sugar!! I swear to God my tongue just can't enjoy it any more, actually it reject it totally and taste it as "not eatable for the too much sugar!" and this stevia drops are amazing! even with lemon juice it can make it sweet. I must say though, my sister can feel an after taste that I never cared about no matter how many times she mention it, and she doesn't like it for that reason only. Almost all artificial sweeteners are like that, you have to try them yourself. I tried xylitol for months and hated it, after a year, I started accepting it! and I am still surprised with that really!

Posted on May 20, 2022

first time trying Stevia at all, i find there is a bit of an aftertaste but it's not metallic, more like the, sweet taste found in some cough syrups, it will get some getting used to but i don't mind it, i think this bottle will last for a long while, i like that it's glass too! still haven't tried it in cookies we'll see how it goes.

1e14cd91-8f92-4803-ab3e-19c21ab376dc
Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I’ve repurchased this stevia a few times it’s my go to it doesn’t have a funny taste when adding a few drops. I like that it’s liquid and is at a great price. I will say it can get a little white and foggy after awhile not sure why assuming it’s the heat but it doesn’t effect the taste. I’d recommend :)

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

love this product. it is great for diabetics and weight loss\ dieting. i will reorder and use this product again. easy to use and good quality . it does not contain unwanted ingredients. tastes great i use it every morning in my vitamin water and coffee. gives it a good taste. takes just a small amount to get a lot of flavor. quality product

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

The quality is great! You only need 2 drops to sweeten your tea cup. The size of the bottle is good so you have many servings that it lasts for long. A good substitute for sugar and it doesn't affect the taste of your beverage. The packaging was well and safely bubble wrapped.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Lasts for quite a long time, I use it for my beverages but also for baking or pancakes to cut sugar. When you're new to stevia, you might notice some aftertaste but I don't notice it anymore and it provides nice sweeteness. I use approx 7 drops for a 400ml cup of coffee

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Had been very happy with the previous Stevita I was using but difficult to get right number of drops out of container, so thought I would try Sweeet Drops as it had a drop dispenser, and virtually same composition. Love it as it sweetens my coffee and leaves no taste. Will certainly buy again.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

Good size and composition is all stevia. Kids use this more than sugar which is good. And it tastes great. The package is handy as well. When you have wet hands, serving is quicker with the dropper. You don't have to dry your hands if you have the powder stevia

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

This is an absolute winner here at home. It does not spoil the flavour of anything to which you add it. It is does not cause an insulin spike nor is it a neuro toxin. The 4fl oz size is very convenient and the smaller size is great to carry in your handbag. Excellent product.