SG

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Arnica cream is beneficial for skin irritations as well as bruising. This particular blend is very soothing and effective for joint aches and pains. A little expensive but I think it makes an excellent gift.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

It works and I use regularly arnica gel but liked the added boswellia.. It helped my dry irritated hands heal and a little goes a long way. This will last for quite awhile even though the jar is small.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Very soothing product to apply on sore muscles after a work-out. The texture is not sticky, so it is not a problem to put some clothes back on afterwards. Perhaps they could offer a larger container as an option ?

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

worth the purchase. i used it for my bruises and it heals it fast. the cream fomulation ensures that it doesnt get wasted and it is dabbed properly in the area unlike liquid forms.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

This cream is smooth and highly effective. I use it on a stiff knee and an old arm injury. It melted the pain and stiffness away. It has numerous quality botanical ingredients. I would highly recommend it.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Doctor told me to use petroleum jelly on a wound. That irritated it. So I used this instead, and it healed rapidly. Also great for eczema.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I use this for my dogs paw issues and if he gets bites or scratches. It works really well. I also use on me and works a treat. The ingredients are of high quality non-irritating for us.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I love the combo of arnica and boswellia. It really helps with the occasional morning muscle tightness, or as Spring arrives outdoor yard muscle aches.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

This is my favorite cream for arthritis. I suffer from jaw problems, and this is very kind on my skin. Super gentle yet effective. Love it!

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

Seems to help in the short term, bought for my mum - using in addition to her pain med and other supplements to help ease her joint pain.