SG

Saya666
Posted on Mar 8, 2022
Soft, dandruff free hair!

This rinse has helped me so much with managing my seborrheic dermatitis. I use 2 bottle caps of product and dilute it in a cup with 8 caps of warm water (it even says on the bottle the ratio is 1:4). After using shampoo and conditioner, I pour this over my scalp, massage it in (bonus points for using a silicone scalp exfoliator brush. It helps stimulate hair growth) and then rinse very lightly so some of it is left on the scalp (also stated on the bottle). The ingredients in this are good for dandruff, softness, shine AND hair growth! If this review helped you, please give it a like ;)

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

It really helped with my dandruff and itchiness that recently appeared. It leaves hair smoother and my waves are better defined. In case you wander if it leaves any residual vinegar smell, then NO. if you rinse it thoroughly, no unpleasant smell remains . Please click thumb up for my review 🌹

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

This is a very convenient premixed bottled of acv. It helps to add shine and lower the cuticles. It doesn't smell any worse than the typical acv rinse. I've added my own narrow applicator nozzle to the bottle. I mix it with my conditioner and I find I like this product a lot.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

This hair rinse is great! I have only used it once but I am amazed at the results it gave. of course I cannot use it everyday, so next use will be next week. With all the chlorine removing and adding oil to replenish on my hair due to my daily swimming in a chlorinated pool, this item is necessary to remove buildup periodically.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

I’m in love with this hair rinse! It helps in sealing moisture in the hair shafts. It contains 100% natural ingredients. I enjoy its quality. It makes my hair soft and shiny. It helps me strengthen the hair roots and balance PH levels. For me personally, it helps me with dandruff as well and cleans buildup and debris from the hair. It has the prominent scent of apple cider vinegar mixed with herbs like rosemary, sage and nettle. If you’re not a fan of this odor, I advise you not to buy it. The bottle is a bit too small in my opinion, I wish it’d be a bit larger. I’ll continue purchasing this item! Please don’t raise the price!

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

scent like vinegar honestly but once you mix it with water it make the smell softer nice for the hair and safe at the scalp doest not rise any concern

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Love this, makes my hair really soft. I use this after shampoo (two cap fulls, diluted with 8 caps of warm water), and then rinse after 5 minutes. Use it once a week

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

Love this hair vinegar, helps to condition hair leaving it soft and manageable. I have tried other apple cider vinegar for hair rinse, but hair feels drier so I switch back to this hair vinegar though it is more expensive.