SG

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Silica, boron, and vitamin K2 are very important to take them if you are taking vitamine D3, without them you won't enjoy all the benefits of vitamin D3 tablets don't smell good nor taste good but they're supposed to be taken with food so you won't feel it price is great for an organic product

0fc1f7af-6ee5-49de-a7b8-44e5e41b3285
0025d0b5-be88-4529-b5ce-fd34e2bf4e55
Posted on May 25, 2022

Excellent! Natural source of Silica, with both whole herb horsetail and extract. I like products that contain the extract as well as the whole plant, when buying products extracted from plants, because the whole plant contains a more balanced composition of useful substances, but the extract enables you to take the main important substances in a worthwhile amount.

Posted on May 11, 2022

great product. Ny naturopath mentioned that I may have a silica deficiency. My hair and nails seem stronger and there's much less hair is falling out within a week of using it. Seems to have a good balance in its composition of the important ingredients. I do however try and avoid products with magnesium stearates and silicon dioxide but in this case there was not much out there that did not have these additives.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Good quality, easy to digest, excellent combination of ingredients, good quantity of tablets, size of tablets is easy to swallow, great supplement to use to improve nails, hairs, bones and joints, needs to be taken daily, a trustworthy brand, well packaged in plastic jar, high potency, gentle in the stomach

Scarletz
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I been consumed this lately. This supplement comes with quality ingredient for the silica composition. As known silica is one of the minerals that needs in right frequency to avoid the deficiency in daily diet. I found this supplement really gives benefit to my health by reducing certain symptom in my body. I really recommended this supplement ♥️🥰

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

I am using this in conjunction with several supplements. It's easy to take and seems very pure as it does not upset my gut. I have even chewed it and don't find the taste, unpleasant. Re packaging: Why be vested in something where one has not much choice? I prefer glass to plastic as I always seem to find a use for, especially brown bottles!

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

What are the Benefits of Silica? ... Silica improves collagen production: Studies have shown that silica can help to form the building blocks of collagen, a protein found in your skin, cartilage, blood, muscles and ligaments that helps to keep your skin elastic.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Great quality and ingredients. The size will last me a long time with one a day so fantastic price! I use silica to improve my hair and skin and currently recovering from surgery so hoping it will help with that too!

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I have been waiting for this to come back into stock, and ordered the day it did. I do have other forms of Silica, but this is a very good brand. Silica helps my nails, hair, immune system etc, along with other products I take.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Use this for hair, nail and skin health. I love that there is just silica with no other added herbs or weirdness. I have GI tract issues so usually never do tablets but this one seems to dissolve despite my GI tract impairments.