SG

Posted on Dec 19, 2021
‏advice نصيحة مهمه

‏Friends, if you like a product, rate it right.. If you drop a star, they will cut the product. Do not be afraid. They will not raise the price. Rate 5 stars to know what products are needed and increase their production quantity. Press Yes to raise the comment and everyone will notice this unintended mistake: ( یا اصدقاء اذا اعجبكم منتج قیموہ صح .. اذا حطيتوا نجمه راح يقطعون المنتج لاتخافون ماراح يرفعون السعر قيموا 5 نجوم عشان يعرفون وش المنتجات المطلوبه ويزيدون كمية انتاجها اضغطوا نعم عشان يرتفع التعليق والكل ينتبه لهذا الخطأ الغير مقصود : (

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Kids loves the banana taste. I find this as a good basic toothpaste that can be used many times a day and can be swaloved.

Posted on May 29, 2022

There are only a few toothpastes I feel comfortable using for my son. He's seven and has been using this one since he's first been brushing his teeth. I'm comfortable with the ingredients and the price is lower than other similar toothpastes.

Posted on May 12, 2022

We have been using this since my son's first tooth and so far no cavities. He is now 8 years old. Nice flavour and without glycerine :)

Posted on May 6, 2022

My baby like the taste the ingredients good for the baby its with out flouride, made in usa and its high quality the size good its stay like 3-4 weeks if you use it twice a day, nice package

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Overall a good toothpaste, it doesn't have nasty chemicals and I use this as an adult so not just for kids. Will buy again

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Bought a second tube for my 2.5 yo. Very pleasant clear gel with a yummy taste. No fluoride, with xylitol, lasts forever- you need a half a pea size blob.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Love all the flavors. My 3 year old loves all the flavors. They don’t taste chemically at all. Just don’t like the super small size for that price !

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

We use it for our 4 year old daughter beachside it doesn’t consists of fluoride which not good for health if it is swallowed.. instead of fluoride it consists of xylitol which better for dental health