SG

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

My son has suffered with allergies his whole life. After adenoid removal, his sinus infections became monthly. This helps him naturally clear out the congestion. This is the only nasal spray he doesn’t have an issue with the taste, as well. We buy multiple of these, frequently. We swear by the kids and regular versions.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

I love this product and wanted to get it for my toddler, now no toddler enjoys things being sprayed in their nose but this is great because you can use it as drops amd they still get the great benefits that xclear offer. It’s easy to use and it lasts a long time.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

This stuff is magic! My son (8) suffers from chronic stuffed nose and nothing worked so far. With this spray his nose is free within minutes! He is super happy to be able to breathe through his nose again. Definitely recommend and will buy again. It's also a handy size although it could be a bit larger. It came packaged well, quality must be good as it works, it's easy to use and ingredients are safe too.

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

All of my children from ages 3-11 use this spray daily and have never complained! Slightly sweet, not salty like saline, pleasant. Google it and read about all of the antibacterial and antiviral benefits (including killing CoVid-19!) Great to use during Flu season or before a plane ride as extra layer of respiratory protection from germs! Will always have this in our medicine cabinet and iHerb has the best price!

Being love the company for a while decided to give this product a try and I fell in love it's amazing I really recommend it 👍🏻❤️

24c1aa0d-6ff2-43ca-9107-f9a421e33cac
Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Got it for clearing the nasal congestion. It’s not easy to use on the young one just like another spray. However I can feel that my son is more willing to use this than the other brand. Seems like a better quality product. The size is good and compact.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

This is a great product! My two-year-old was still not sleeping through the night. Reflux and congestion. Once I started using this she was able to sleep through the night (the first night we used it!!!). It’s easy to use too, just a slight squeeze in each nostril.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I've tried a variety of kids saline sprays and I find this one to be the most effective of getting the boogies out. My three year old even calls it the good stuff because he can taste the sweetness of the xylitol when it drains down the back of his throat. He likes it so he actually lets me use it and that's a big deal!