SG

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I liked drinking this during my workouts. I read about the benefits of BCAAs and this was my first try at it. The taste is fine. I recently switched to the ripped version of it and will continue to by that version of it. Great value for size. Pretty good benefits for recovery.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

it's a miracle powder sent from god. my muscle soreness has reduced since I started taking this. I don't take it too often to prevent my body from getting used to it. I'll recommend it to those who gym daily and would like to reduce their muscle soreness

Posted on May 15, 2022

Strawberry Kiwi is my favorite flavor. I’ve tried Grape, Lemon Lime, Smash Apple, but I doubt I’ll try them all. I wish they had a trial size or gave out samples w each order. Mango Madness? No idea. I won’t be ordering the Apple again. I def feel the effect during the workout. Extend names quality nutrients!

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

Mixed easily and tastes pretty good. Taste is predominantly strawberry with a hint of kiwi. Xtend BCAAs are generally very sweet and I’ve found it much tastier to mix one serving with 1L of water rather than the suggested 10-14 oz (300-420ml). Makes for a much more delicate drink that lasts the whole duration of a workout. This is generally true for all the flavors. But if you enjoy sweet drink than mixing with less water will give you a sweeter treat :).

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Perfect bcaa for your diet as a supplement like intra workout training for recovery and endurance The ingredients, benefits quality amazing taste . The package ana size nice. Good luck fitness people ⚔️

Posted on May 12, 2022

I really like the taste. I’m on a ketogenic diet so the added electrolytes in this product were helpful pre workout, I think it’s helped with recovery after training.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Love this product, the taste of this one was okay but not the best I've had. Quality is great, good amount of useful ingredients. I recommend.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I always like this brand. This is one of my go to flavors. I am trying different flavors and to see what will be my favorite.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Love this product! I've been using it for a while and notice that helps me a lot with my energy levels during a training session.