SG

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

Buckwheat honey was a family favorite growing up and I've had a hard time finding it ever since. This was delicious. Already finished it and I can guarantee I'll be buying it again. I contacted the company to ensure that it is 100% pure honey (which it is) with no additives. I keep kosher and though this has no kosher markings, pure, additive-free honey is generally considered kosher by most Jewish authorities.

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

A really strange taste. I've never had buckwheat before so that may explain it! It has a kind of bitter taste to it, which is weird when it's honey. But it's growing on me. This company's honey is really good. I've ordered several from their range over the last few orders and you can taste the quality.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I bought this to smooth my throat and cough from a cold. It does help (though obviously not a miracle worker) and I keep using it every day. I don’t love the taste compared to standard honey. For some reason it reminds me of molasses. However I do recommend getting this for its benefits whenever you’re sick!

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

After getting used to its distinctive aroma, you’ll get to love (as I did!) this very healthy raw honey known for its many nutritional and healing benefits! The farm smell is typical of raw buckwheat honey derived naturally from its organic chemical compounds. It also has a malty aroma which I like. The taste is unique, not sweet like regular honey – it is rich, thick and full-bodied, and it reminds me of molasses. I love it on rye toast with or without peanut butter, or in plain yoghurt. Buckwheat honey is considered to have similar antibacterial effects as manuka honey, but this is at a fraction of the price! Excellent quality of an amazing honey and great value for the generous contents. Only disappointment is that this is always out of stock!

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Great quality with pure raw honey. As buckwheat honey is especially good for boosting immune system, this one is like a natural supplement. I like a little acid flavor of these thick color honey as well. The size is satisfying and the price is reasonable for the quality and quantity.

I bought it to try as I had never used buckwheat honey, and I made a mistake that I didn't order more and it's been out if stock on iherb for a long time. it is solid in the jar (winter time of course) and need to cut through with a spoon. it has a very rich taste like 92% dark chocolate and it gives a special taste to morning coffee. fantastic price for this product. I sincerely hope iherb will bring this black gold back to the shelf. kudos to the creators of this magical honey!!!

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Some said the taste was XD, I guess that’s because we are so used to the usual “honey” taste. I think this buckwheat raw honey has a “grounding taste” (not it tastes like a ground but a very humble and “quiet” kind of taste instead of a very sharp and sweet kind of honey !

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I bought the regular honey from this brand and wanted to try this one. I read about the benefits online and it was on sale so I ordered it. The taste is not like the regular honey, it is a bit bitter and isnt good in drinks. I used it in brownies and cookies recipe and I can taste the bitterness a bit. Not going to buy again as I dont know what to do with it.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I would have been discouraged from buying YS Eco Bee Farm Buckwheat Honey due to other people's written reviews about its after smell/taste. However, I can confirm that there's no after smell/taste. YS Eco Bee Farm Buckwheat Honey offers one of the best buckwheat honey that one would wish for, and the quality is so good that I ordered more bottles after the delivery/testing of my first order.