SG

Posted on Mar 15, 2022
Take this daily.

I love this Bee Pollen even more than the other Bee Pollen because it is stronger energy than the other one mentioned , I buy it every month, because of my low energy, I am raising my grandaughter , I am almost 58 years of age , so it helps me do all the things I need to do, with remaining energy at the end of the day , so I can stay up and read or whatever Love it .......

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Great product easy to add to smoothies. Have not gotten sick since starting to take this. Has a mild taste but overall does not overpower a smoothie. Very good quality I like to store it in the fridge to help preserve its integrity. Bee pollen contains a lot of great ingredients that help support immunity.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I ordered 2 bottles and they arrived a few weeks ago (6-day delivery). The flavor is like nothing else I can remember. Mildly sweet. Slightly bitter. Earthy. If you've eaten foods rich in enzymes, you'll notice it if you choose to eat these raw, like me. The nuggets are semi-soft and easily chewable. You should get around 96 tsp servings per bottle. I'm personally going to reorder this "fresh" version again and pay the few extra bucks- fresh generally means more nutrient-dense. iHerb's price is quite reasonable and delivery definitely met expectations. Happy customer.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

This is a great bee pollen. It smells fresh and adds a subtle sweet fragrance and taste to smoothies. It also helps keep my allergies at bay. The price point is excellent too. A local market carries a smaller size for more money. I usually use about a tablespoon a day. I’ve researched a lot of bee pollens and this is one I always recommend!

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

This product must be refrigerated because it is a fresh bee pollen product instead of a dried bee pollen product. Bee pollen is one of nature's most perfect foods and it is loaded with vitamins and minerals. It is a good supplement to take daily.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

It tastes slightly sweet, and quite pleasant. I take a teaspoonful and chew it very well before swallowing. It would mix well in warm liquids I think. I'm keeping it in the fridge.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I bought it out of curiosity. I didn't buy it for specific benefits. Amazed to find out the cookies my neighbor was making when I was a child contained this ingredient.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Quality product with no other ingredients, nice size only need 1 tablespoon daily this is a nice dosage, to get the benefit of bio available copper and most of your B vitamins. I would buy this product again , very fresh product.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

This is my first experience with pollen and I’m already loving it! I like the taste, and it’s nice and soft with a good texture. It seems to be of decent quality and dosage seems simple enough.