SG

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

The quality and ingredient of this honey is superb. I like that the size , the packaging is great. It helps me with my skin and hair. You have somany benefits in one. It helps also with my digestive and inflamation.There's no after taste,This is a great honey to add to your daily life. I like it and will buy again and again. I use it in almost everything.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Yummy with a powerful cinnamon flavor. I like to drizzle a spoonful onto my cornflakes to help them clump up before I pour almond milk over them. The jar packaging is secure, but I would have preferred a squeeze bottle. Good taste and cinnamon is supposed to have benefits for blood sugar, so I think it is good compared to plain honey.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I used today in coffee so good if you like cinnamon this is it for toast or hot muffins.so delicious to sweeten anything I will buy again.excellent quality.

Posted on May 4, 2022

great smell of cinnamon & never feeling tired of it :)! Goes well with many different types of detox drinks / recipes :) would recommend to all of you!

Posted on May 1, 2022

This honey is even better than I thought it was going to be. Great taste, smooth consistency, excellent honey. I am very happy with it and will be purchasing more in the future. Thank you!

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

If you like cinnamon and honey, then this honey is very convenient. Great mixture and much with whatever, like breads, yogurt, pancakes, hot drinks etc. Cinnamon makes honer much healthier too.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I’ve bought this a few times. The quality is great and it’s the right amount of cinnamon. It’s also a good price.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I was new to this flavor of honey, but absolutely love it. It tastes very good in tea. The price was good too. I would recommend this honey to others.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

This honey will give you an authentic cinnamon taste. It is suitable for diet and healthy precipices. My kids love it. The combination has a great quality. Serving is not bad! I wish the size was more :)

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Never tried cinnamon honey, and I am glad that I bought it, it is very tasty, use it for baking as well, rich cinnamon taste. Very natural a for my taste.