SG

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I always order this when its available and it never disappoints! Helps my mom with energy, and the taste is really nice - like honey. Ingredients sound pure and simple. My mom and I take a teaspoon every morning. Don't take it with hot water! Great value size and good quality.

Posted on May 20, 2022

There are a lot of studies that show royal jelly is good for health. Whether or not that is true, this honey with royal jelly tastes excellent! I use it in lemonade or eat a little spoonful for a sweet pick-me-up. I always try to keep some around. Unfortunately, it often sells out, but luckily iHerb provides e-mail notification when it is available again. I shop around for the best price and find iHerb usually has the lowest price.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I like the service of iHerb. Ease of ordering and promptness of shipping and deliver of order. It is very efficient. Y.S. Royal Jelly is an excellent product. Taste is very good and quality is also very good. The ingredient of royal jelly is excellent for health and mixed in the honey makes it very palatable.

I was worried that this would be horrible tasting after reading reviews, but it is palatable. It is not as sweet as honey and has a distinctive taste. The bee pollen flavor is most prevalent. I only have a teaspoon in the am and take it for energy and health benefits.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Honey is fluid and thick but mix well in my drink. Bought this for the royal jelly content as it is freshly preserved in honey versus those hydrolysed in capsules.

58f8d9db-c54c-44b9-aa1a-92ae22b91e67
Posted on Sep 14, 2021

Purchased royal jelly a few times. Quality jelly, 1 spoon scoop per day benefits your skin. Tastes great too, like honey. Size is really big, imagine the size of a thick candle.

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

This royal jelly is truly powerful - just one teaspoon is enough to realy raise my energy levels. After reading a lot about royal jelly and it's benifits, I decided to add it to my daily nutritional routine.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

best quality, natural ingredients, tastes amazing, you can use for tea, the size is perfect and comes in plastic packaging. it has lots of benefits due to its natural composition. it can be a good recipe for diet purposes dosage: tea spoon in a cup

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Good quality honey with natural ingredient and great benefits, the taste is lovely. Highly recommended . The size is good, But I wish there was 1K for a better value. I tea spoon dosage in the morning will keep you energized all day.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022