SG

THE WOLF PHD
Posted on Feb 4, 2022

yerba prima daily fiber its a high quality its very nice I'm taking it at bed time but put in mind that Fiber supplements can decrease the absorption of certain medications, such as aspirin, carbamazepine (Carbatrol, Epitol, others) and others. Fiber supplements can also reduce blood sugar levels, which may require an adjustment in your medications or insulin if you have diabetes. if you find my review helpful Please hit LIKE Thank you

dfb95d6a-8f74-4c53-b83b-77897834487b
Posted on Nov 27, 2021

My diet is a high protein/low carb plan, which lacks fiber. Thus, my bowel regularity was slow. I tried another fiber blend, but I still needed some help. I selected the Yerba Prime product after some research. I now take 4 capsules, with sufficient water, after supper and before bed, every night. I first noticed an improvement in my bowel regularity in about 2 days. I now have more frequent, and somewhat predictable, movements. The bulking action is gentle on my system, a sign of a well formulated, high quality fiber blend. Yerba Prime Daily Fiber Capsules have earned a permanent place in my nightly routine.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Good ingredients in capsules form. I take fiber with Probiotics good benefits for my digestive , gut , stomach and health. Easy to take than the powder form. Good package with quality. Like it. 💜

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I am already on my 1x bottles of this since taking these 2 years ago. I do take less than the suggested intake but the results are noticeable

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I have been using this fiber cap for many years without any health side effects. I find it has been and continues to help regulate my gut. It’s a must in my daily routine of vitamins and supplements.

Posted on May 24, 2022

I had constipation for a while I even developed an anal fissure. I’ve been using this and magnesium supplements to help my bowl movement and worked great.

Posted on May 7, 2022

I have been using this product for quite some time, and it does its job - gives me some added security that my gut will be happily "moving along".

Posted on May 2, 2022

Working very well. Arrived in good time. Easy to swallow. Do exactly what they say on the tin. I'm very pleased with this purchase.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I bought these fiber caps for my sister, she has constipation problems. Price is good and the benefit for keeping her regular seems to be working.