SG

Posted on Feb 17, 2022
Прекрасно!

The Caps work perfectly fine, however one of the ingredients is Senna which is why it is not recommended to take them for long time to avoid lazy gut. These are to be taken from time to time, the caps are quite big and have herbal smell. They do help with constipation.

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

Fantastic product and with just one serving (5 capsules) it already helped to solve my chronic constipation. The suggested dosage is 3 servings a day, I only take one serving a day. Will definitely buy again ! Thank you very much for this great quality product !!! 😊🙏

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

The packaging is convenient. Delivery is prompt, the parcel is tracked. I recommend to buy all relatives and friends.

Posted on Apr 1, 2021

It took a few days to start to work, but I am now regular as clockwork, and this is a miracle. I only gave it four stars because taking 5 capsules 3 times a day feels like too much, but it does work and I'm now taking 5 capsules once a day. I plan to go down by one capsule a week until I'm not taking any, then go from there. I would recommend this brand if you can swallow up to 15 capsules per day.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I have not tried them yet, but this is a very good brand and I'm sure it will do the trick.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Has been a regular customer for this product. It works well with me. Thanks iHerb

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Easy to take in capsule form and works well. Thia fiber is a great quality product

Posted on Jun 26, 2021

It really helped me with the constipation and ejection, I use it whenever I need to go, three capsules at night and in the morning magic happen, Has no taste, easy to swallow, I can't live without it. Great quality

Posted on Jun 22, 2021

Easy to swallow and excellent source of both fiber and sennosides in one capsule. I prefer these to just plain senna tabs as the fiber is essential for productive bowel movements. Helps with many IBS and colon issues.

Posted on Apr 9, 2021

I bought this Fiber with senna twice: for my mom for daily use as she’s got some issues with digestion and for myself as a support during my detox program. It works very nice providing comfortable, smooth and gentle digestive relief.