SG

Diamint
Posted on Dec 26, 2021
Excellent!❤️❤️❤️

I bought this cream because it has natural ingredients. Contains glycerin, shea butter, avocado oil, hyaluronic acid. Moisturizes and reduces fine lines. It is quickly absorbed into the skin. It is very good in winter, keeps the skin hydrated due to the glycerin in the composition. I recommend it to everyone, especially for those with sensitive, cracked and dry skin. I wish you all happiness!

61321ccb-44d4-45e2-a7b7-f7495c00f4dc
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

No scent so good for daily use. My husband said he felt like it didn’t last long so he had to keep reapplying. I didn’t notice this, but it may just be because my hands are really dry so I’m used to having to reapply often. It took a while to rub in before it was absorbed compared to other hand lotions I use.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Love that the hand cream does not smell artificially fragranced and it keeps my hands moisturized as compared to other brands which get absorbed and skin doesn't feel soft after.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I really like this hand cream. Very light scent, and moisturizes quite well. The size is just right for my bag. I am very happy with this product and will definitely buy it again!

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Safe hand cream with clean ingredients. The texture is quite thick but spreads well. Absorbs fast and leaves my skin hydrated and soft. I have very dry hands in this winter with just a few uses I can see my palms getting better. Recommend.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

The size is just right for putting in my bag. Absorbed easily and moist my hands without creating a greasy layer. Deducted one star because the smell is a little bit weird to me. In general it is a good product.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Haven’t opened it yet but anything fragrance free is great especially for the eczema on my hands so I have high hopes for it

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Love the texture and it gets absorbed into the skin quickly. Finally a hand cream that doesn’t have an overpowering scent

c194a58e-cb72-4ba0-91f2-ffd1b6076b95