SG

Posted on Jan 15, 2022
All you’ll smell is cucumber, so fragrant!

To start with, anything I put on my face that isn’t natural makes me break out with small bumps or little pimples. At first this was doing okay, but after a few days of use I started having this burning sensation. It was so painful it was stinging I had to immediately splash water on my face. I don’t know if it’s because the product is working or it doesn’t suit my skin, but I’m gonna give it a few more tries.

nina
Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Such a great, calming toner for sensitive skin. It has no strong scent, and the formulation is free from anything that could irritate the skin. Skin feels fresh and soft after using it.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Gosh, this is one is what I've been looking for, this is very suit for my sensitive skin because there is no alcohol, everything is natural ingredients and it's not expensive and the shipping is just in 3 days 😁 Thanks will order again 😁

Posted on May 8, 2022

I can describe all iHerb products with one word. AMAZING 🤩

My first impression was "Cucumber???? Where the f are you??? Oh, there you are." So do not expect too much of the scent. But I guess it works just as some usual toner. Does not smell like fresh cucumber at all but does have some hint of it. Better than the lip balm and the cream I bought but you will be able to find a better option if you are looking for toner.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

Fast delivery. My face feels smooth after using it

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

Not bad

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Feel Good

ELENA
Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

A year's supply to tone the face! It is not a pity to pour on yourself, you can not save. Nice green color, pleasant aroma. The consistency is like water. Copes with its task, tones the skin of the face after produration. Absolutely not sticky. She poured some of it into a bottle of pshikalka and put it in a travel cosmetic bag. Respect for such a huge volume!

95aaa0ba-1f0c-45ba-aeeb-8e8e98c49c18
Posted on May 28, 2022

Auto-translated from German

This toner is very refreshing (smells like cucumber and the scent dissipates very quickly) and moisturizing: great in summer. I liked it like mint tonic, only this one has even better antibacterial effect, it seemed to me, because the formation of pimples and other skin sensitivity stayed away. The 355ml was enough for almost 3 months of morning/evening use. *** Only point: I changed the shutter to Disk-Top (3 picture). It is the usual screw size 24/410. And you can open/close the bottle with one hand, which saves time especially in the morning.

db55d456-eddb-4c55-9b07-f1b836fc1c73