SG

Posted on Jul 31, 2022
מצוין!

very smooth and easy to spread, feels light and good on the skin. doesn't cause any irritation in the eyes, i liked it a lot! great scent, fresh and nice. i use it twice a day.

cf7397cf-e250-460c-b59e-89103bde1859
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I love the convenient small size package with the little pump. The texture of the product is creamy and it moisturizes well. My eyelids tend to be sensitive and itchy during blooming seasons, and this product seems to calm the skin. I don't like the scent as much as the Yes to Avocados eye cream, but it is not offensive. My eyes have been watering a little, but I don't know if that is due to the cream or just my seasonal allergies.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I ve buying this series for years. The smell is sooo delicate and the texture melts on skin. The only thing that i would improve is packaging. Feels a bit cheap. But hey, for this price its a great cream!

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Great product with light, fresh scent. Easy dispense pump. Provides all day moisture for my sensitive eye area.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Feel great relief when applied. Moisturizes well and great texture.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Great cream for eye, it reduces the dark circle in my eyes

SuzyFaraj
Posted on Apr 5, 2022

organic and healthy eye cream from cucumber. all ingredients is natural .recommend

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I gave it 4stars cause I wish it was bigger size otherwise it’s great really moisturize my under eye area Love it

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Only been using for a week but I think this product is helping and will probably purchase again.