SG

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Fragrance-free; Excellent quality; Convenient size; Great moisturizer; Creamy texture; Good for sensitive skin

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

i use it on my arm as sunblock, with mildly whitening effect, i bought this product half price, very price competitive

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Works well, I burn less.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Moisturizing, but does have white cast

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

good, will but it again

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Bad spf lotion I can’t use it anymore so hard to apply and gives me white cast

Posted on May 1, 2022

Okay product and will not buy again

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I don't like how ot peels very easily.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I liked the natural composition of this cream, so I decided to try it. The cream has no smell, the consistency is quite dense. Leaves no white streaks when rubbed into the skin well. As long as it suits. In general, I do not tolerate protective creams, they make me feel like a non-breathing mask on my face, the sweat just floods. So far, creams from only one manufacturer have been suitable for me (I don’t know if it is possible to indicate it, although it is not on this site). Therefore, the main test of this cream will be in the summer when it is hot and humid.

bcfef802-cdac-49ea-823d-3a4edf0eef33
Sanatana
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Cream with avocado is rich in lecithin, potassium and acids. This composition makes the skin of the face and body supple and silky. Thanks to this property, experts advise including avocados in your diet and using skin care cosmetics based on its oil. It is a barrier against UV radiation. Eliminates premature aging and dry skin. I recommend to buy. Thank you iHerb for this quality product.