SG

Posted on Mar 15, 2022
Good

It's quite expensive and not good as I expected. I have sensitive skin and I can't use it daily.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Fantastic brightening tonic!!!! Great for full and discolored skin

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Super products

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

under testing

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

The composition is ideal - a light base of water and aloe juice, and three acids - glycolic, lactic and citric, plus plant extracts, including maple, sugar cane and willow bark - they are also a source of AHA acids, hyaluronic acid and xylitol for hydration , vitamin C for brightening and antioxidant protection, and antibacterial grapefruit extract. There is no alcohol, silicones, dyes and other controversial components. Consistency - water, very weak vegetable smell. Packaging - mega-convenient with a hinged lid and a pump-dispenser. The toner is quickly absorbed, leaves no stickiness, does not irritate, pleasantly moisturizes, gives a semi-matte finish, tightens pores and cleanses. When used regularly, it softens and refreshes the skin in a cool way - my favorite lactic acid shows up here to its fullest, enhancing hydration and providing gentle exfoliation. All in all, a wonderful and gentle remedy to make skin look radiant, healthy and smooth. Recommend.

d922f2b6-d38a-4e23-ad26-c35aec786936
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I bought a peeling tonic for the first time. It's very easy to use because it comes out when you open the lid, put cotton on it and push it! I really like it because it can be easily peeled without dripping. By the way, it doesn't smell like grapefruit at all (laughs) It's a little tingling after peeling, but it seems to be normal. My skin is shiny ^^ I use it after removing makeup and washing my face. This alone will dry out, so after peeling, soak in lotion and don't forget to use serum, moisturizer, and cream! Note that this has no cleansing effect on its own. It's just the right size because I don't use a lot of it at one time. Recommended ☆

Balia
Posted on Nov 6, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

The first time I applied the tonic to my face. There is a tingling sensation .. they write about this in the instructions, which means the tonic works. While I will apply every other day, when the skin gets used to it, then every day. I am already familiar with acids, so I want to warn you .. IMPORTANT .. use from autumn to spring .. skin after acids does not like the sun .. and be sure to use a day cream with a sun filter if you do not want to get age spots.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Very nice exfoliating facial toner. 95% natural ingredients. The scent is very light and not overbearing. My skin tolerates acids well, this toner has only 10% fruit acids, which makes the face look fresher and firmer.

e4e5c3e7-8552-40ba-b0b8-0241ecc964c6
c13d5f98-0c05-4e4e-a24c-f8670134c467
Posted on Dec 25, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Super toner for combi skin, perfectly tones, exfoliates, reduces fat in the T-zone and, in combination with other products with acids, makes the skin smooth, evening out its tone. Has a cumulative effect. Recommend 👍