SG

Ornexi
Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Really good quality, smell and color neutral lip balm. I love that there are avocado butter and hyaluronic acid - after using the balm I feel like my lips are soft for a long time, so it makes the lip balm very long lasting one. Fits the cold weather more, cause there are no SPF.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

i am a fan of scented balms but my oartner isn't. so it's good how they have a colorless no flavor balm. can't save lips in severe cases, but works for day to day needs.

57e90c2d-5b44-4a18-91f1-b8a916a44f5d
86bee2d3-ae04-4692-a760-025b4f74ed4f
Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Promising ingredients list. Prefer unscented products. Will update after using a while. Update: The plastic tube comes in a paper carton. This has a safety seal around the cap of the tube. The label goes to the middle of the cap and has a lightly perforated line so it can be torn off before removing the cap. This balm does not have any flavor; it is neutral. This balm does not have any smell. If you hold it really close to your nose, you might detect a faint, clean cooking oil odor. It glides on easily and lasts pretty long. It is best used to prevent chapping or for slightly dry lips.

ShakedA
Posted on Oct 15, 2021

The ingredients are great, it is rather thick and emollient when applied. I feel like it keeps my lips soft even when it's rubbed off already. I tried using it overnight and it was somewhat enough. I like my overnight lip care to stay on until I wake up, so I might only use it during the day. I'm curious to see how it is in winter

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Doesn't gunk up on my lips like a lot of other lip balms and is very moisturizing!! Also leaves a nice sheen on your lips and makes them look juicy

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

Happy with my purchase. Packing is simple. It’s nourishing and the best part is the ingredients are clean. I would buy this again. I’m keen to try the other flavours too.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I like it because it contains no fossil fuel products and no fragrance.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Recently tried from this yes tO line .. and surprisingly it’s good … it keeps lips moist that’s the whole purpose 😀

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Good ingredients, very emollient, very thick but effective, a good overnight balm

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

nice. a bit sticky. works ok. ecolips sport was the best ever but hard to get unfortunatelly no longer sells on iherb :(