SG
4.4

4.4
Reem
Posted on Jan 6, 2023

It has a light watermelon scent. Size & quality as well as the packaging is perfect. It's gentle on the skin as it's not sticky it moisturize the skin i use it on a clean skin for 10 minutes and raise it with water.

Posted on Dec 9, 2022

This is the best he face mask out there. It refreshes your face after a long day and makes it hydrated. I apply overnight and sometimes for just 10 min when in hurry.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I really like this mask, giving glow and moisture. Very pleasant to use, nice scent. I use it every other day, just because I love it)

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Great, the scent is fresh and soft skin afterwards. The packaging is good. Pretty colour and very summer vibe. I enjoy the product scent is very nice and sweet it's very summary too. Nice product.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Great mask! Refreshes, moisturizes and cools. I will definitely buy more.

Scent , use night , quality , small size , 38 age , package , benefit , smell good , composition ,

2dda0ad9-84cd-43e2-8d52-bd2c6982bca7
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Didnt notice if this mask does anythjng at all but the smell is so fresh and yummy. Just what i wanted for summer.

Posted on Jan 17, 2023

It was okay. It is gel-like texture and honestly I'm not feeling much on the moisturising effect on my skin.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

smells nice and also do good to the skin

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Ok But doesn’t feel as hydrating as described