SG

MarjiMum
Posted on Mar 18, 2022
Soft and clean

I really like this soap. I have been using liquids for a long time but thought I would try this one because I was looking for a charcoal cleanser. I used it on my body and the foam was smooth and rich and I was left with clean, soft skin that did not feel at all parched. I did not notice any scent - I just felt clean.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I like that this soap has charcoal in it to detox and purify skin. I did think the scent was a bit too strong though. It is quite a large bar and lasts a while in the shower. It is a great choice for oily and acne prone skin types.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Used this almost two month... The scent is amazing... The size is bigger than the ordinary soap size...feel fresh and gentle after use... It is like a normal soap.....

Posted on May 12, 2022

I highly recommend the charcol soap for clear face skin.

1e85aa3a-3e23-4066-8aed-5234b92daa02
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Good quality , it doesn’t have unpleasant smell to it. It’s good for sensitive skin. It’s very gentle on the skin.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Soap is great, large bar good value for money. First one lasted a while

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Not strong scents , feeling clean and fresh ! And bigger size than expected

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Detoxifies and leaves my skin feeling soft The bar of soap lasts a long time and it has a subtle scent. I like it.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

scent use quality size package