SG

Posted on May 1, 2022
Great, even in summer heat

I use this on the drier parts of my combination skin and it makes everything smooth, soft, and hydrated. It lasts all day and goes well under makeup.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I love the lightweight feel Of this but it’s nourishing so you get the moisture you need! The smell is fruity and delicious but without being too much or too fake - they got it right!

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Love the smell and makes my skin softer ever! Definitely will buy again! I use it every morning and night .

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

It melts on your face and is not greasy. It is very hydrating and smells nice.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Nice smell, but it did not really help the dryness on face.

Posted on May 14, 2022

A first trial on this product. Item received in good condition . Well packaged .

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Real is very good product

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

My face feels dry after applying the product

AlevtinaS
Posted on Nov 13, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Nice cream at a nice price. His packaging is a simple plastic jar. The cream has a light grapefruit aroma, after application it disappears. I have thin skin prone to flaking and redness. I bought this cream for the cold season. And it suited me perfectly. The consistency is thick, the consumption is minimal, it is quickly absorbed, does not leave a greasy film. My skin after it becomes moisturized and nourished. Cosmetics lay down on him without problems. Pleases the natural composition. I am happy with the purchase!

c566d00f-1246-435e-864d-d7d00bab0ca2
faecb195-fc62-4827-8580-a535a22070e8
9a4588b8-a2c4-4a25-9444-3093f9ad6cbb
70d3e390-5314-4c32-bb87-42fcfb63e73a
Posted on May 25, 2022

Auto-translated from German

This cream comes in a plastic jar and contains 50ml. It has a slightly firmer consistency and smells slightly fruity. A moisturizer. She is very productive. They are worth buying and you can often get them at a discount. Vitamin C is very good and important for the elasticity of the skin. I am very satisfied and can only recommend this cream. It has great repurchase potential.