SG

Posted on Nov 8, 2021
Absolutely yummy!

The predominant smell of the tea is cinnamon, which also adds the spiciness to the tea. The licorice taste is very subtle but present, giving the sweetness and a little zing to the back of your mouth. I prefer drinking it hot, but it's just as tasty cold. I think it's perfect for the colder months of the year. Recommend.

4a144274-28df-4874-92f8-7395720d5f46
Posted on Jan 19, 2022

I love the taste of licorice and this tea doesn't disappoint. It has some additional spices that help to give this blend a great finish. Since I have started drinking this tea I seem to have less soreness in my muscles and joints. I drink at least one cup per day. The quality is great and I highly recommend this tea.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

I love this tea! It’s sweet, soothing, and such an excellent swap for caffeine on mornings I don’t want any. I find I get a mild energy boost after drinking it so I don’t use this at night, but that may be an individual response. The flavor is truly one of my favorite, and the health benefits are a bonus!

Posted on May 9, 2022

I use this tea daily The mix of ingredients makes the (caffeine free) tea taste sweet One bag can easily serve 2 cups Yogi , for me, its one of the best quality/price brands available on the market This special blend has relaxing benefit .. oh and in every single packaging there is a a quote!!!

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

This is hands down my favorite herbal tea! It's sweet and spicy and extremely flavorsome (I'm so tired of fruity teas that smells amazing and taste like cardboard)! It even use it to satisfy my sweet cravings, and it often works (although not always - I have such a sweet tooth!) The tea itself is great value, and I often add more boiling water to get a second cup from the same teabag! I've been drinking it for years and fully intend to keep ordering it again and again! Oh! Be careful if you are using the teabag in a non-ceramic tumbler! The taste tends to remain (despite washing) which can affect the taste of future beverages (even coffee).

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

this is my favorite flavor! Laboratory investigations have shown that licorice is able to increase the production of some types of lymphocytes and macrophages, important cells of the immune system. In addition, licorice also appears to have some antiviral action, protecting the body against viral infections, especially the Influenza type.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Yogi Egyptian Licorice is delicious. I can taste the licorice, which I love. Since Licorice is supposed to benefit the immune system, and since I frequently drink this tea at least once a day, I believe that my immunity is being strengthened with use. Packaging is a perfect size, and the caffeine per serving gives me just the right lift that I need. Thank you for a great product.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

This makes a lovely cold brew tea! I throw two bags of Egyptian Licorice into a litre jug, add a teabag of fennel, fill with room temperature pure water and put it in the fridge. The next day you have the most delicious cold brew that is good for bloated tummies and a treat to drink. Love them.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

One of my favorite teas from Yogi! The quality is superb as usual. I've been drinking for years and love the sweet and spicy flavor. This tea is really beneficial for calming down after a stressful day and because it's caffeine free, it's a great alternative to coffee in the morning. It really is a tea for all times of the day. If you like teas that are not too spicy but are still warming and comforting, this is the tea for you!