SG

Diddledee
Posted on Nov 21, 2021
Excellent tea ! Suits just fine !

I really like this tea. I have been finding it hard to get lemon and ginger tea that is not mixed with other flavours. This one suits just fine. It is refreshing with a warming spicy hint at the end. It is quite strong, as I like it. Would recommend and will buy again.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

If you feel nasally or feel a cold coming on, definitely drink this tea! I was starting to feel a bit unwell, but after drinking this every day whatever it was went away! Like they say, ginger is really great for your immune system! Also, it tastes great and is really relaxing. :)

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

This is the best ginger tea I have ever had. I have always hated the taste of ginger but since it has lots of health benefits, I started drinking it and I fell in love with this one. It is good that it does not contain caffeine and the addition of honey just made this so much better.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

It is a great boost to energy. The tea size and package were perfect with a great combination of ingredients and taste. Great benefits for fitness goals and keep your energized good for all day especially blend and caffeine serving is good. good quality diet supplement. Recommended to all who look for diet. using frequently

Posted on May 27, 2022

This is the perfect tea for when my stomach is feeling not-so-great, or I have a bit of nausea. Makes a huge difference. I would rather drink this than take an OTC stomach remedy or pill. Really good served cold with a tiny bit of honey if you don't have ginger ale on hand.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Very convenient, tasty tea and easy to use on the go! I put these tea bags in my handbag or suitcase when traveling! I also make ice tea with a little bit of honey added and drink this all day long! So refreshing and tasty! Very good for the price, I grabbed these on a 20% off sale!

Posted on May 13, 2022

I like to have this on hand for when I need something soothing for the tummy. It really does the trick and tastes good, too! The combination of lemon and ginger is balanced. Very nice flavor. I recommend this brand and this flavor. Ginger is very good for you and good for proper digestion.

Posted on May 7, 2022

I have been drinking this tea for several years. I love it by itself, hot, cold, or with other tea (I usually have it in combination with dandelion). The fact that it is organic is wonderful as well. It's got a hint of pepper that just adds to the ginger spice.