SG

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Best herbal tea in the market, high quality of ingredients, delicious taste, easy to consume, caffeine free! If you’re looking for the specific tea with the specific health benefits, this Yogi Tea is perfect. If you’re looking for the gift to give, the package is beautiful and its serving size are excellent for daily consumption.

20ab0505-630a-429d-a0af-a5e210ab2d6a
Posted on Feb 13, 2022

This is an addition to my Yogi Tea collections. The blend is so nice but I do not really smell or taste the peach on it, it is more on the cinnamon and licorice after taste. I still love this though especially at night. It is caffeine free so it is still good to have it at night. It benefits me a lot especially when i want to detox. Packaging is perfect and I am always excited for the note that I get per sachet.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I love this tea especially for its ingredients (cloves and cinnamon great for the gut). The quality of this tea plus packaging is excellent. I love the refreshing taste and the fact I can drink it a few times a day and know it's adding to my health and wellbeing! My favourite detox tea.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

This tea has an excellent flavor - the combination of spices reminds me a little of peach cobbler - it tastes a little decadent while still being so healthy. I am really enjoying the Yogi Detox teas - all of them have burdock and dandelion root for gentle detox. I had a long recovery after a virus last year and the gentle detox teas have really helped me get my system back in balance. The detox teas are also helping me drop a little weight (which was also needed), After that long virus I just was not active enough to keep trim. Great Quality tea - excellent flavor - AND I feel better - Win Win WIN! Love this tea.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

This peach detox tea is my favorite so far. It smells as good as it taste. The organic blend of ingredients has such a aromatic flavor. I have added I teaspoon of local honey to give it a sweet factor. Also these teas are caffeine free so being able to have a hot cup of organic tea before bedtime is so relaxing.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

I really love this tea. I normally don't like things that have any flavor added to them, but the peach flavor is ever so slight, and you can really taste all the other wholesome ingredients it contains (cinammon, cardamom, ginger, etc.). I add a little spritz of fresh lemon and a dash of honey, but it is just as good plain. Helps warm the body and reset.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

In love with this tea! Always buy almost all types of this brand! Drink it at least 3-4 times a day, so add it to my shopping cart with every order! Convenient packaging, each pouch individually, excellent quality, organic, caffeine-free, GMO-free and just perfect!

2b89b141-1b1b-401b-9d7d-1fd60248e377
Posted on Nov 6, 2021

I actually did't think I would like the taste of this tea that much but it surprised me. My sister said it has a very strong taste of herbs, so I was reluctant about it. But guess what! I loved the taste of herbs and I added milk to it and it tasted exactly like chai. very delicious

65f5eab5-00cc-43be-ba7a-284169cb7a59