SG

Posted on Dec 11, 2021
Winter season must have

This is a winter staple for me. The tea is spicy and warms you from the inside. I drink it when it’s cold outside or when I start having a runny nose or a sore throat. Also I have to talk a lot at work and this tea really helps to sooth the throat. As a bonus, every tea bag has an inspiring quote :)

f90981b9-7e44-438a-82e5-4f319d024a11
SylvaniA
Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I love Yogi teas! This one is my go-to when I start getting sore throat. It tastes great and does the job in helping calm down the throat. I don't always take all recommended servings yet I still get the benefits. It's great that it's caffeine-free and, as all Yogi teas, with clean ingredients. I definitely recommend it!

Posted on May 10, 2022

Yogi tea really surprises me with how effective the blends are. I’m a typical skeptic but each serving does as advertised on the packet. I had a cough with a tickle throat all day and had a drink of this and it went away - very good throat soothing. Tastes great.

Posted on May 8, 2022

This is a great quality product and works as intended. I use it daily and tastes well. Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients with great benefits. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. I love the smell and the looks of it. Works well. I look forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I ran out of a similar brand of this type of tea and ordered this and it works just as well. I talk a lot for my job and this really helps my throat to feel better in a short amount of time. It's sweet enough that even people who aren't used to tea probably won't have to use sugar.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

This is a very good tea for soothing sore throats. I use it on a quiet relaxing day. It has a very good flavor. This is good quality product. It taste great with peppermint. It blends well with other teas. I love the size of the package. It makes for easy storage. L

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

I really love the flavor of this tea. I take it every time I feel I have some germs caught in my throat and this tea would make me feel better- may be more from the hydration and the nice herbal scent it has too. I mix this tea with other tea too as I really enjoy its flavor.

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

This tastes lovely if you have ever tried throat coat it has that same feeling but with a spicy ginger kick that I really like. Its not too expensive and I just went back to buy some more yogi makes some great teas! I've liked every tea I have tried from them so far!

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

It has a very subtle sweet scent and flavour. I think it's because of the licorice and cinnamon. It has no caffeine so I usually drink it at the end of the day and it tastes amazing. I will be buying this tea again.

fd0dfcca-6d63-4f0c-b815-6af1a4b016cb