SG

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Have been taking collagen for a few years for inproving the elasticity of skin. I think it does help make my skins glow and more bouncy. I used to take collagen powder but most have weird taste and leave some unpleasant taste and feeling in my mouth even after taking it. These collagen pills are good that they don't taste weird but a friendly warning: don't keep them in your hands for long as they will still leave weird smell on your hands. Please give a like if my review helps.

cd5e94ff-a356-48f1-bd1c-5a06c5108400
1efc04f7-238f-4b8d-98f3-29732c96783b

I purchased this because I already take biotin but I think I've seen my peek with it. I wanted to add something to help my hair growth as I'm in my 37 and have thin, weak hair. After taking this a month, I have new growth that I can see on top of my head because it stands straight up and my hair is fuller and growing longer faster...well, it may not be growing faster, it may just be the collagen is making it stronger so it's not breaking off so easily so it's able to grow longer than before? Been taken this collagen for over 3 weeks and have since a significant change in my skin. I have dry skin due to thyroid problems after 3rd full month of taken 6 a day my skin is baby smooth. And great price. Regardless, I'm making my 2nd purchase because I'm completely satisfied with the results of my first purchase. I'll continue to take my biotin though too.

13a0062e-3164-4587-89ce-116f4b045703
Posted on Aug 7, 2022

the quantity for the price is really good you get 48 servings so 48 days which is really reasonable for the price I don't think I'll get any other collagen, this is now my go to I like the packaging and what I LOVE the most is the bills size are pretty good compared to the 21st century collagen which are harder to swallow

ca368d0f-22a6-4517-8371-1be08688943a
d3a83f64-8bf4-453e-9c5b-e27dfb2c17fe
Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I am taking this product for a couple of months now and I see a huge difference from my previous appearance. I feel energetic all the day and the added vitamin C on it protects me from cold and cough on the cold weather even I don't wear any scarf or hood to cover my head. it helps me a lot. I have a less hair loss now compare before. The taste is nice although it is a little bit bigger from the other vitamins. It is better to take it in an empty stomach for best results. The packaging was good and delivered on time. My friends were encouraged to take also and they loved the results. The quality of the product is perfect. I will recommend this product and order more. 👌 👍 😀 😄

04c2026f-d71f-4364-8ec1-929ba433e615
Posted on Apr 1, 2022

This is the first collagen product I have tried and I am really pleased. I ordered it a second time. After half a year of use I see an improvement in the appearance of the facial skin and its elasticity. That was not the main purpose when I ordered. The goal was to strengthen the gums and in that I can not say that I see improvement.

8cdbc560-bf7a-4a52-a431-fece983d4f19
Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I have been on this collagen 2 months now. My skin is really smooth, I swear. I can go days without using creams or lotions. My nails are incredibly growing fast and stronger. My hair is shinier than ever. I take vitamin c, fish oil and collagen peptides along with this. Will not remove it from my routine. EVER. 30 years here

60f6f59e-44cc-4183-9545-3cd3d103ded3
Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I've tried collagen powder and these collagen tablets. I much prefer these tablets over the powder as they are much more convenient to take each day rather than having to mix a powder into drinks. I think these tablets also work better and show more effect in my skin. Since taking collagen for a few months I've noticed a huge difference in the cellulite I had on ny thighs, which is now nearly all cleared up! I've ordered these a few times now and will continue ordering again and again because they are great quality and effective.

c3565ab7-7dd8-4ccb-8f6f-cfe73c5ba26a
Posted on Dec 23, 2021

Wonderful product. it's very affordable and I feel like I don't have hair fall now compared to when I wasn't taking this Youtheory Collagen tablets. I only take once a day so not sure yet if how long will be the other effects will be visible but so far it's that it. this lessens my hair fall....

6761929d-9b96-409a-acad-d95497d141b5
Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Very good quality collagen, package Contains 290 soft gel for a tongue period of Diet, very good for people with knee problems, effective effect after 3 days of taking, the pills have no taste, Improves the quality of skin and hair, composition 100% collagen and 100% HALAL (kosher). The ingredients are listed on the label of the packaging, age of intake of + 18 years to benefit Best of all, take it in the morning on an empty stomach, Due to collagen deficiency the skin ages faster with hair loss

aa1455b3-4ca3-43b9-9e38-889328bc2597
3ee9de3f-8445-4a4a-a145-50e5982aaff8
4d978d48-2e1f-4a6b-b675-18060f9ac1f9
Posted on Oct 24, 2021

Nails - significant changes to my nails, its strongers and growing faster Hair - my baby hair are growing a lot faster, really impress! Skin - my face is glowing. Yes! This is all I am hoping for. It works. Waiting for this to help me build more muscles after losing weight. I want to get leaner, so far, i dont see anu results. I will continue taking. I will try the NeoCell too. I still have full bottle of this and then will try the NeoCell Collagen. Can't wait to see more better results.

84eba116-81b5-4b47-90dd-58c1e1395841