SG

Diamint
Posted on Dec 1, 2021
Excellent!❤️❤️❤️

I don't know why, I always have a zinc deficiency. I found this delicious way to add zinc to my diet. The candies are delicious, do not contain sugar and in addition have echinacea and clean composition. Happy life to everyone!❤️❤️❤️

491ff507-6adb-4814-b25f-ba8b756e755b
59e8f375-7c9b-4130-933d-8a7e661798ab
Posted on Nov 22, 2021

These taste more like candy and less like medicine compared to the sambucus elderberry peppermint lozenges I got at the same time. That could be better for picky kids maybe. I like both of them. I have taken 1 or 2 a day while healthy as a zinc supplement and to try them out before getting sick.

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

These cherry flavored lozenges have a good flavor without being overly sweet. Enchiacea and Zinc are good supplements for the winter season. If the throat is feeling scratchy take these several times per day or take 1 or 2 and let them dissolve in the mouth at bedtime. These lozenges also work as healthy candies also. They are soothing and help the immune system. The package is small and light and you can carry them around in your travels.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

These are my favorite lozengers when I have sore throat. Tasty and comfortable to have it always in my bag. My son also love them. But the effect is not WOW. It helps to releive the pain a little bit, but you need something else to get absolutely healthy

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

These actually work to soothe your throat, and are equally delicious. Best part is that they're well priced too. I need a forever bag.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

These lozenges are amazing. The flavor is mildly sweet and complex. I use them for my sore throat during allergy season and I swear they’ve made my allergies more bearable. The value for the money is fantastic. I will buy these over and over.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I ordered these for a supplement and while I'm not crazy about how much sugar is in them, it helps get some zinc in my kids. More expensive than other supplements, so I don't have these often, but I do enjoy them.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I like them very much. They taste good and are very helpful when I feel like I'm coming down with a sore throat or cold

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Purchase it for its Zinc, Ichinacea and also because it's gluten free and not gmo. The taste is so yummy, purchased it few times and I'm loving it.