SG

Posted on Feb 23, 2022
Good

So far so good! The recommendation is to take it before bedtime so I keep it right next to my bed. It's easy to remember and not too hard to swallow. So far I feel energized in the morning and I am often around sick children at my job, but have been able to avoid getting sick since I have started taking it. I think I might make this my mainstay for an immune boost!

Auto-translated from Russian

I was looking for vitamins to support the immune system, so that there was no sugar and there were adequate dosages of zinc, vitamin C and D3. In the news I saw this complex from Zand. As part of 1 serving (2 tablets): zinc in citrate form - 20 mg (182% of the daily value), D3 - 5000 IU, elderberry - 300 mg and vitamin C - 1000 mg and melatonin - 3 mg. Since, here Melatonin is in the composition, we conclude that they need to be taken at night. All other ingredients are the main tools to help the immune system during the cold season. In addition, this cocktail strengthens blood vessels well, and as you know, strong blood vessels do not allow viruses to enter the body. I took these vitamins for prevention. But, I believe that they should also be drunk as soon as it starts to tickle in the throat or there is a hint of the first signs of a cold. The main thing is to remember about melatonin and take it at night. My immunity at the time of writing the review did not let me down - there were not even hints of a cold. Pills are lilac, interspersed, oval in shape, rather large. They need to be swallowed and washed down with water. I am not a doctor, I can not recommend, I just shared my impression. I liked this complex. If the review was helpful to you, click Like. Thanks! Health to you and your children!

a3f36ade-a4ae-4f52-a109-f4402544f7bb
Ghallya
Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

Everyone praises it, but do not overdo it and consult a doctor if it is suitable for you or not. In general, its components are excellent and its smell is acceptable with use. I noticed a result. I advise you to continue and it is very beneficial for the body’s immunity, hair and every thing.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I bought it to improve immunity. The whole family is drinking. Somehow the anxious symptoms of the body will improve. It's important to replenish nutrients that aren't enough with food alone. There is no unpleasant odor. It is a large tablet.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

Excellent for those who have insomnia and boost their immunity at the same time, causing nausea

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

This is a very good brand with great ingredients and potency!

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Simplified

The ingredients are good! Expect the effect.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022