SG

Posted on Mar 14, 2022
Effective sniffle reliever

In love these! They are my go to when I'm feeling a throat tickle. It's just enough to take care of my throat so I don't get fully sick.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

My husband has problems with his throat due to a stroke two and a half years ago. They have been a game changer for him.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I am very satisfied with the product. The Cherry Menthol taste is delicious and the effects on the throat are good. I will buy it again in the future.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

Yummy and healthy. Also the way they are sweetened is not so bad like most lozenges. It has no aspartame nor white sugar. It's sweetened with brown rice syrup and stevia. It contains all kinds of useful botanicals.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

Tasty and soothing. A low dose of zinc compared to other lozenges. The menthol in these lozenges is just right. Not overpowering. Nice to keep in your handbag or car.

Dr-Cat
Posted on Nov 6, 2021

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

I love this brand. I love the lozenges. They have a great taste and can be used in multiple different ways. Very good. I really enjoy taking these daily and integrating them and with my daily vitamin and maintenance routine.

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

Very nice in the early autumn when the first cold flu is spreading! The taste is pleasant the the throat down not have any pain

Posted on May 22, 2022

The menthol is just right. The flavour of cherry is natural than I thought and it is not like the flavour of medicine. Good for having is at your office when you feel your throat is dry. It is good for soothing your throat at all time.