SG

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Green Tea is known for helping increase alertness as well as burn fat. I'm a huge fan of Zenwise so I didn't hesitate to purchase this Green Tea Extract to try out. Obviously the slimming part I will notice over time with a healthy diet and exercise. What I did notice right away was the alertness. I work overnight and run my errands during the day. So I always need that extra boost. I take one of these before work and I don't even need a cup of coffee. I also love that its made with all natural ingredients. I'm also a vegan so these are particularly up my alley because they are vegetarian capsules. Over all satisfied. I'll be purchasing more for when I run out!

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Green tea extract could boost your metabolism rate so it’s ideal for people who are looking for weight loss / dieting. Been taking this for several years and my weight has always been under control (never gained more than 2kg weight as compared to college time). Green tea extract is also a good anti oxidant so best for gals who wanna keep in shape and look young.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

High quality product , Did feel more energized. Should maybe not take it on an empty stomach , like the label says. No problem swallowing the pills. Seems like the ingredients that are used is in high quality, Judging by the Green tea smell coming from the pills ! Received the package fairly fast , as always with Iherb.com Will be buying more!

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Taking this for 3 months now and all I can say is perfect for person with acne problem. No acne now. Capsule is enough size to take

ee6d258c-2f46-45bb-abbd-185cf47081ca
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

green tea is good for health. I like it because it contains vitamin C together that I prefer. however the price has increased quite a bit after new packing still acceptable. Expert prefers taking in before food but I take in after food because of trying to separate other supplements take in before foods.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

It is what I was looking for. It has a high dosage per capsule of ECGC and also vitamin C. The capsules are easy to swallow. not take it without food!

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Good for me. Also, the ingredient is enough for me. Quality is acceptable. Size is small than I expected. I like the EGCG and quercetin.

Posted on May 14, 2022

I have use this product for a few month. Good product, but notice there has been no discount on this product so far - that is the only disappointment.

Posted on May 7, 2022

It contains catechins EGCg with high dosage in one capsule together with vit. C as well. Green tea extract is natural and helps to support metabolism.

Posted on May 3, 2022

I usually Bought Now Foods ECGC until I found this brand with a higher dosage per capsule and even with vitamim C as a bonus!