SG

Posted on Jan 24, 2022
Immune system boost

Looking for Liposomal Vitamin C to boost my immune system. I am glad I found Zenwise at iherb! Its pretty straight forward and delivered what it said in the label. I usually take once a day in the morning. I increase to twice a day when there are flu symptom occurred. I fought off the flu in 2 days with lots of hydration and sleep. I am no doctor, this is just a personal experience sharing and I truly believe this vitamin C is helpful. Will buy again and recommend to friends and family.

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

I´ve been taking this vitamin c for a month now and I find it to be good quality. I take 2 caps twice a day (2000mg/ daily), morning and evening to support my immune system. A big plus is its capsule form as I prefer capsules over liquid liposomal vitamin c. Would definitely recommend it.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

Good quality vitamin C. Very easy on my tummy. Decent size, not too big. Just right. I’ve noticed some discoloration in the my older vit C zenwise capsules though that I have stocked because of the pandemic.

11fb0a2c-c79f-4166-92c9-263f27c2fcc9
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

It was recommended by my nutrition & it is really good . I feel my skin is healthier & even my hair with other supplements I take is getting better. You need to take 2 pills per day but they are easy to digest. I recommend this apart from that it has natural material only .

Posted on May 31, 2022

I have been taking 3 tablets a day since Covid started appearing, to boost my immune system. The liposomal variety of vitamin C is more bioavailable for quicker immunity against viruses, etc. So far I have been virus and flu-free. Don't buy too much of it, leave some for me, lol.

Posted on May 28, 2022

The quality of this product is great, its liposomal so it absorbs lots better than the other ones i tried. The value is good compared to the other brand i tried (mercola). I would take 1-2 caps in the morning. I find it's too stimulating if i take in the evening and hard to fall asleep. so i would recommend to take it in the morning. good for energy booster.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I like the quality and the size of the product as it is very pure (no superficial ingredients like magnesium steareate) and contains a pretty huge amount per pill. I didn't notice particular effects on my body and levels of energy after taking the pills, it doesn't mean it's not working but I cannot pronounce myself on the efficiency of the product. anyhow, this is the cheapest liposomal C vitamin you can find on the market. I only wonder if the solid form is ok, I never saw other liposomal vitamins under this solid form.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

I've been taking this along with Glutathione Reduced, and have also been drinking dandelion root tea and chia seed water. This combination of products has, after a few weeks, lead to a subtle improvement in my skin. My skin is a bit more bright and clear (more so on my body than face, though), and my face seems a little bit more plump. I definitely will keep using all of these in the months ahead.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

I didn't notice what many have claimed, better skin, magical health changes, etc.. What I do notice is that I'm getting the C I need, I take four a day, with have zero stomach upset. The product is produced in the manner I wish (NON-GMO) the price is more than fair. In fact a friend of mine taking Dr. Mercola "not really" liposomal C, is switching to these, to "test" the difference, compared to his very high priced product, which his company has admitted is not truly liposomal. Back to Zen. Excellent product for your Vit C supplementation. Highly recommended.

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

This product was suggested by my doctor. It is easy on my stomach, boosts my energy, and has helped me fight off all the viruses that go around in the winter. I never had all those benefits from other forms of vitamin C.

9706db07-ef26-4703-ba0a-54c604219bb9