SG

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

I have found this No Bloat type of digestive aid to be effective for me in dealing with a bloating feeling I get after eating or drinking something. This seems to help me a lot. I would recommend trying it. I like this brand name and have 2 others to try.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

This works very well. If you overeat or eat foods that don't agree with you, taking this after the meal may help. It helped me! I found this especially useful after eating a carb heavy meal. It alleviates discomfort and gas.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I have been using a different prebiotic and probiotic capsule, but it was a little inconvenient to order. Came across this and decided to try. I think it works even better than what i used to take for bloating!

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

This is my first time purchasing i will let you know my opinion

9dbbbefd-0b52-4e2c-9dc8-9ebb0f1df75b
Posted on Aug 1, 2021

The capsules work wonders for belly bloat, indigestion and gas. The combo of probiotics and digestive enzymes are very powerful and effective. I will definitely reorder!

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

This is helping my IBS D issues at least the severe bloating after eating has stopped

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

I started taking this and it seems to be helping.. Delivery was very fast.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Actually helps with bloat. Will buy again.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

first time trying will update if good