SG

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

I use this marine plant based omega-3 source (Algae) as a best alternative among plant based omega-3 as I don't like omega-3 fish sources (cuases undesirable burps and could have high amount of mercury). My experience with this specific brand has been awesome. Active components of omega-3 (DHA & EPA) are considered high in this plant based omega-3 supplement. Recommended for both price & quality. Thumb up if you find my review useful.

b090eacf-f70b-48c9-94a1-60a8fa7f54a2
Maya
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

As far as I know, omega 3 which contains both EPA and DHA from a vegan source is present only in algae. flaxseed and chia seeds contain ALA which is not enough. Therefore, this supplement is crucial for daily consumption as b12, for vegans. It helped with my dry eyes which stare at the computer screen all day long for studies. besides that, it's very important for brain function. the price is affordable for the concentration of EPA and DHA.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Very happy with this Omega-3. Reasonably priced and I am happy with the amount of DHA and EPA I receive as a vegan. No fishy taste and tablets are smooth and pretty small so easy to swallow. Delivery time to Australia is very reasonable. This is my fourth tub of ZenWise and definitely won't be my last.

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

This vegan Omega is definitely one of my favorite ones. It actually has a great price. Small softgels are easy to take. They are really cute and tiny, so consider choosing them if you avoid big pills. Omega is great for your brain, heart, your skin and hair. I can really see the difference in my current health state. Just take 2 softgels a day with food. No fish burps at all. Like if you find it helpful.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

As per the title, this omega supplement contains the perfect doses of DHA and EPA at a reasonable price, for both maintaining the correct levels and recovering from a deficiency as well. Quality-wise the ingredients look fine and you don't get the fishy burps. I like the 120 capsule container because it lasts long.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Easy to take. Great quality ingredients my husband and I love this brand. Tastes like fish because it’s the algae that actually has a fishy taste, it’s the algae that makes fish taste like fish so that’s also eye opening to learn when I did learn it. It’s great

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Omega 3 is important for brain function and for having healthy skin and hair. Finding a vegan omega 3 was little bit hard as most companies use fish to produce it but then i found zenwise. The pills are small and have no taste or smell which makes it easier to swallow. The packaging is very good 👍🏻

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I was looking for Omega from algae because I can't stand fish burps and I tried this one, no taste at all. Until now I'm satisfied with the quality and ingredients, the DHA and EPA ratio is very close to what I was looking for to get the benefits for brain and heart health.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

It is great that the omega capsules are smaller and easier to swallow, plus there is no fish taste when taking them. One thing I noticed is that the capsule is very firm, so if you want to make a hole and squeeze the liquid out to give to a child, then it can be a bit channeling. But overall I’m very happy with the product!

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Great quality product with fantastic vegan ingredients. This is good for all ages, completely free from fish and it offers amazing benefits for hair, cholesterol, inflammation, heart and so much more, due to its omega-3 content. The packaging is simple and it has no taste at all, which is good. 100% recommended!