SG

2,382

Posted on Jan 8, 2022
1,265

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Fantastic, my pet like it, it smells good , is fantasti

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Dec 29, 2022

My cat not eat at all, not even a bite

Posted on Dec 16, 2022

It’s very hard to give my all cats they had dairy from it not recommended

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

My cats didn't even bother to try one. I guess they don't like the smell.

Posted on Apr 18, 2021

None of my cats would even try to eat it, and they eat different kinds of food/products all the time. Not palatable for cats, unfortunately.

Posted on Jun 22, 2021

I have no idea whether it works or not. My two cats refused to even try ((