SG

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

my cats will not touch them. ;( oh well. I tried. I'm sure it's a good product, but my cats are hooked on another kibble treat.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

My cars are do picky, however they do eat this in small portions once when needed

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Not yet opened but I saved it for my cats

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

My cat, who eats absolutely anything will not touch these. I am absolutely amazed. I have tried everything. Even grinding them up in his kangaroo mince. Will not touch them yet I have never had any problems even giving him medicine!

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

All my 30 cats didnt like it, but i ground it in their food.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

My cats HATE them. Will not go near and won’t eat any food they usually gobble down that I’ve tried to disguise it in. They have previously loved a different brand of lysine that I can’t get anymore

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

great order! fully corresponds to the description!

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

great order! fully corresponds to the description!