SG
4.5

4.5
Posted on Nov 23, 2022

this is my favorite brand of maca, great quality. i really love the smell and the taste. as soon as iopen the beach i get excited. i take this along with shatavari and ashwagangha and i can feel my hormones balancing. less cramps, more energy. this is so good with coconut oil and sweet potatoes, yum!

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Great tasting organic, gelatinized maca (gelatinized maca is supposed to be more digestible). I split my dose and add half to my morning greens powder drink and the other half to my coffee with cacao, turmeric, cinnamon, medicinal mushrooms, butter, MCT, etc (whatever I feel like on the day). I've used several Zint products and think they're great quality.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Zint, Maca, Organic Gelatinized Powder is an adaptogenic plant that helps balance the body's hormones. I have it for breakfast with granola and yogurt, it gives me energy for the day's tasks. It is gelatinized, that is, pre-cooked to remove the starch. Good cost-benefit. Excellent product.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

A lot of people think they don't like maca just because they never tried a good quality maca. This one is of great quality and great taste. Also, a lot of people think they have problems to digest maca but they don't know that also a 'gelatinized' type, like this one, exists, which is much easier to digest, especially if you don't intend to cook or bake with it but you intend of using it as is. So, this gelatinized maca is great and it has also the potential of having a convenient price. So, I recommend it without any hesitation, buy this one.

Posted on Dec 21, 2022
1,463

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

I bought raw Maca powder before and it upset my stomach a lot but finding Zint gelatinized Maca powder is godsend. I do not have upset stomach anymore and I can rip the benefit of it helping me to balance my hormone after menopause. Morever, it really helps to boost my energy level. I feel really energetic after taking it. The quality is really good and I like the natural nutty flavour

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

We use this product every day to boost energy. The quality is very good and it comes in a resealable pouch for handy storage. Because of its taste, Maca can be a bit hard to swallow mixed with water, and my daughter actually sprinkles it on her cereal in the morning.

Posted on Jan 19, 2023

Doesn't taste as bad as I thought it would! I put it into my whey, berries and spinach smoothie and it tastes just fine. I do feel quite a bit more energy and have been able to get into my workouts more. The primary purpose for me taking this is to be able to conceive in my late 30s. Hoping it works! Will update if it does. Like if this helps you!

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

The products seems good and I heard a lot good about maca powder before. But the flavor is rather unusual, so it took me an effort to keep using it. As I’ve used it only for short term, I couldn’t tell any difference yet. The packaging is convenient and easy to mix the powder in different yoghurts and smoothies.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I have been taking Maca gelatinised powder for 3 years. I was on a previous brand before and found it hardened after some time and because of that, the tail end of the powder is wasted. However, I realised Zint Organic Gelatinised Powder kept well and I am glad there is no wastage and have been taking ever since. I take 1 teaspoon with my Orac green drink and 1 serving of Collagen every morning. The drink energises me. Please get the gelatinised version as it will be easily absorbed into the system. 3 years ago, at 55 years, I was moving towards menopause and heard alot of negative symptoms suffered by friends and relatives. Not wanting to go through them, I started reading to find out what I can do and discovered Maca Powder. I am glad to report that I made my transition with hardly any hot flushes. I found the transition quite smooth. Because of it, I am not on any hormone therapy. Also Ladies, it works like a dream when I take an extra spoonful in water just before intercourse. I used to have painful tearing due to age but Maca has been my go-to. This is just my personal journey with Maca Powder. I hope you benefited from this sharing. Do encourage me with a thumbs up. Thank you.