SG

Posted on Jul 21, 2022
My favorite shampoo!

I love the non overpowering but still pleasing scent of this shampoo! I have a lot of hair, but my strands are very fine. This shampoo was recommended for fine hair so I decided to give it a go because it was more budget friendly than the shampoo I was previously using. I love it! I wash twice every other day and my hair feels great.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Keeps my hair and scalp soft and clean , and the scent is so good and fresh This is my second time buying it and I know it’s not my last timeI struggled removing this piece from the lid

5bfb7829-998d-4929-a721-67bdd8715a38
Posted on Mar 8, 2022

it smells amazing and I can see improvement with both hair and scalp. my only problem is with the packaging, the white seal that's supposed to be sealing the liquid is stuck inside of the top making it impossible for the shampoo to be squeezed out of the bottle so I have to remove the lid each time I use it.

I really enjoy this shampoo. The smell lasts long after washing my hair and after a month i noticed my hair had gotten significantly better. It's softer and has shine to it.

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

This a Miracle I spend a hol year search for a shampoo like this and I finally found it Doesn't ruin hair like regular shampoo and doesn't make my hair greasy like organic shampoo

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

This shampoo leaves my hair feeling clean and doesn’t have all of those harmful chemicals that most brands have. It smells good and lathers up great.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

We use this for our whole family. Cleans well...a little goes a long way. Seems okay on little people's eyes. Quite gentle and a lovely scent to it.

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

فعلاً اعطاني لمعة شديدة بشعري لكن جفف الشعر كثير مع ان شعري ناعم وغير جاف ضروري استخدام بلسم شديد الترطيب بعده It really gave me a great shine to my hair, but it dries the hair a lot, even though my hair is soft and not dry. It is necessary to use a very moisturizing conditioner after it.

Posted on Mar 20, 2021

One thing I have always struggled to find with a shampoo is one that smells nice (not too chemical-y), yet one that is natural and does not strip my hair of all the oils! This shampoo right here has done just that. It has the best soothing scent of pear that is not strong at all, but still noticeable! At first my hair was not used to this shampoo, but give it a week and you will start to see results! My hair feels more shiny, soft, and healthy now. Do not hesitate to buy!

Posted on Dec 21, 2020

I have tried many things, and I have been frustrated and disappointed in the past. With shampoo from the store, I either have really greasy hair, or a really itchy and dry scalp (or both!). After using this shampoo and conditioner for just a week, my hair looks cleaner for an extra day (or two, if I'm being lazy) and doesn't itch anymore. It's literally the only solution I've found to being both dry and greasy and I thoroughly recommend it for someone who has fine hair that hates all shampoo. I love it.