SG

Posted on May 2, 2022
First time trying ZipFizz

I love these. They have replaced my afternoon ready and they give me sustained energy and alertness in the arvo. I think I may have been low in one of the vitamins as I feel suspiciously good. Black cherry flavour is 🤌

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

This is my favorite flavor of zipfizz! I travel often and these are perfect for on the go! Hydration, B vitamins, no jitters caffeine and strong nails! Best part they deliver to Thailand!

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

Great, slightly tart flavor. I drink 1-2 tubes a day in 16oz water with some crushed ice. Also works great for making low-carb / ketogenic gummies.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I do feel more energy but the taste is a bit too acidic and sour, and not so tasty. It's very strong... so I need to dilute it much more than advised, but the effect is good so I use it when I'm extremely tired at work

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I love zip fizz. Gives me the energy I need without making me feel crappy.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Tasty and refreshing, love the extra energy boost in my day without experiencing a “crash” later on.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Zippfizz has no sugar and lots of vitamins for good clean energy

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Love this stuff and this is the most reasonable price we have seen online

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

Love the taste. Gives me an energy boast before hockey! Provides an excellent mix of vitamins

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

My order arrived well before the expected delivery time, and in good condition. Great job iHerb. Love ZipFizz.