SG

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

The best propolis!! I have tried a lot of propolis so far, but the one I will buy again is Y.S ECO BEE. It has a slight odor when swallowed, but is easy to swallow. As it is a vegetable capsule, it is much better than the coated capsule.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I really like the Zipfizz shot product, but I can't get past the crazy amount of plastic they use for each shot. This is much less plastic and basically similar minerals and vitamins. I was worried I would get tired of the berry flavor, but it's been fine. I find myself much more likely to drink this everyday, than I am to remember to take a pill.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I'm happy to have found this zipfizz with no caffeine. It has a great flavor and I hope they come out with other flavors as well. I have already ordered more and highly recommended it.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Good quality, with great combination of ingredients, would give more energy with good taste, potency, metabolism. Package size looks nice. I like how folic acid, B complex, niacin flush bring good effects on nervous system

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

I have ordered 3 packages of zipfizz Immune Health now. I love the taste and flavor. I am glad Zipfizz finally made a product without caffine. I have given some to my daughter and she really enjoys them as well

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

Found this one time at a store and had not been able to find it again. Great product, good price on iHerb. Zipfizz has good ingredients for a natural boost of energy, plus the extra in this one for immune health. Taste is great berry flavor too.

Posted on May 14, 2022

Good quality and the taste is much better than other brands

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Taste is great! Although, i would love for the pink grapefruit to be sold in this formula.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

Can update later, how well the product work I will come back to that

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

Delicious and fizzy and exactly what I need to perk me up every day- but it's nice to know it's caffeine free!