SG

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

The scent is great. Its very sweet and smells very much like cinnamon and spices. It does not dry out my skin it’s quite gentle. I like it but its very expensive. I prefer the frankincense and myrrh scent more than this. I cut it in 4 pieces to keep it for a longer time. Like this review if it helped :)

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I love this soap! It's made from all natural ingredients and leaves your skin feeling soft, supple and not dried out. My two fav scents are Patchouli (woodsy earth fresh scent) and Amber (slightly floral with earth & musk scents). These soaps are non-irritating on my sensitive skin. Love them!

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Best scent from the range so far. Gentle and yet makes you want to smell it more. I put this in my cabinet and it makes me happy whenever I open it. Freshens up the whole cabinet. bought all the scents for the soap and they all smell so heavenly. even when I put them all in the same cabinet, their scents mix well and smells very good.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Unique smell, great for fall when I want something seasonal but still could be used year round. Also this one is a bit masculine but not so much that I don't want to use it. Love all Zum soaps because they aren't drying at all to my skin.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

This new scent is wonderful. It’s about time Zum does Zumthing new! Lol Thus scent is great if you like the smell of Amber. As you would expect from this company the quality of the soap itself is great too. Amber is earthy and sweet and mild enough for people who don’t like strong smells like patchouli. I love them all but this one is my new favorite!

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I love Zum scented products bet their soap is just okay. I discovered this brand through buying their soap, originally at my local pharmacy, but they never sell this particular fragrance. The soap is excellent, it’s just when you discover their sprays you realize that the soap isn’t as scented as the spray. It’s good though. Just not as scented.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I have loved using Zum Bar for years. I'm a goat's milk soap fan! The scents, sudsiness, and size are all things that keep my buying Zum Bar

This is really has a good scent and I used it like daily made me feel good and good smelling. Good quality love it. The size appropriate for the price 🤝🏻

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Light, pleasant scent. Just another scent added to my collection. I have using Zum bars for over 20 years. My hands are NEVER dry. I love all the different scents offered and you will find your favorites.

Posted on May 5, 2022

I enjoyed using this a lot. One of my favourites now in the Zum Bar line-up., together with sea-salt and almond. Feels good on the skin and has a nice deeper smell. Works just as well as all the other Zum soap bars, which is very well.