SG

MamaToMany
Posted on Dec 19, 2021
Definitely a strong fragrance!

This is a great product, and an outstanding brand. I love the balls but the fragrance I chose is just a bit too strong for me. I just add lavender to the balls now and it's perfect! I've used the patchouli fragrance in other products of theirs, but covid messed with my sense of smell and now it smells gross. Bummer!

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

The quality of the wood balls is very good, they are firm and well constructed. Didn't like the scent of their patchouli spray but that's a matter of different tastes.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

The balls are good, they’ve lasted for 1 plus dryer cycles with no wear and tear. The perfume is amazingly bad (I just don’t use it)

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

They save so much drying time and leave a really lovely smell on the clothes. Absolutely love that I can boost the fragrance with the spray too or change the smell if wanted.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

It smells amazing, long lasting and definitely worth. I love it. My clothes love it, too. I get compliments on how my clothes smell daily.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Love using wool dryer balls but don’t really like this smell. Too strong woody. I used it with Amber body mist instead. Smells natural, wonderful and gentle.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

So first off. Something that has no yucky stuff is fantastic, however, these are loud if your in a small space. Also, I feel like clothes are left being staticky. I love the scent! Frankincense.. So I continue to use , alternating with softener sheets.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

i love these laundry is fluffy and smell for me is divine

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Excellent, does the job. My husband does not like the smell. So we did not add it .