SG

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I am a fan of all the Zum products. The scents are beautifully created. The lemongrass scent smells like sweet sugary lemons. This hand soap is great for the kitchen. Each time you wash your hands you release a fragrant aroma that is uplifting.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

The lemongrass scent is not that long lasting but this hand soap is hydrating and doesn't dry my hands out. Before using it, I had a hand wash which contains SLS and paraben, it gave me eczema.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

One of the best hand soaps I’ve got so far. Addicted to its scent and I love the fact that the ingredients are super natural

Posted on May 23, 2022

This liquid soap is quite nice. It has a natural lemongrass scent but not overpowering. Feels gentle on the skin and the packaging is cute.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I was hoping for it to smell and linger as strong and long as the frankincense one, I like to use it for handwashing garments and the frankincense one has a fragrance that linger for a LONG time. Unfortunately, this did not.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I get many compliments from visitors on how great this smells!

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

The lemongrass smell is strong, bought this as a present to a friend, she liked it

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

Wonderful organic handwash. Love the smell too! Definitely going to get more.

Rosy
Posted on Sep 12, 2021

Wow! This soap is so strong scented of lemongrass that after I wash my hands, it can still be smelled in the bathroom.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Apart from the new bottle design in which the pump is very blunt, the soap itself is the same as before.