SG

Posted on Jan 28, 2022
Misty Morning

I spray a couple of Patchouli Mist every morning before leaving for work and when I return home my home has a sweet smell that awakens my senses. I had 2 different deliveries and the guys wanted to know what is it that smells so good and ask where can they purchase! Been using Zum products for many years.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Authentic aroma smell. And it lasts pretty long in a small room. Patchouli smells a little intense initially, but it will lessen after a few minutes.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

This fragrance makes you feel the scents of the deep world. It gives you vitality and happiness. It gives you the confidence to embrace your loved one without shame. All that and more because of this product

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

The perfect bathroom spray. My husband actually remembers to use it, as the scent is so lovely. Makes going in after him quite bearable now!

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I. LOVE. ZUM. I use the sea salt laundry detergent too. This spray is great for clothes, bedding, furniture, and now even the dog smells great!

Rosequartz
Posted on Oct 11, 2021

The scent is quite woodsy but not very pleasant. After adding some citrus essential oils to it, the scent was very pleasant and brings out the patchouli scent better. They used to have a patchouli orange scent which was great, but they discontinued it which is a pity.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Excellent scent for my bathroom!!! but too strong to wear.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Been using the frankincense one, but this one smells just as good! Great scent! Lasts long too

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Love the smell and you don't have to use a lot.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I absolutely love this fragrance, and recommend it sprayed in a bedroom, bathroom, or closet!