SG

Breathoffreshair
Posted on Oct 25, 2021
REFRESHING + MOOD LIFTER

Whenever I feel down in the dumps, I spray this around the room and am instantly lifted up. The only downfall is that the scent does not last long (no more than 5-10 minutes). Still not denying that is is a lovely and refreshing scent!

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

This is a very refreshing scent! I use it when i am relaxing at home. It doesn't smell "minty" to me but its a nice scent

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

I bring this with me when I travel and it’s such a nice addition to the room. I also spray it in my pillow for that refreshing scent before I sleep.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

i use it to cool down the body in hot summer too. but the smell will become rusty feel after storing it for a period of time. overall satisfying!

Posted on May 12, 2022

Looks good packaging. First time ordering and will try and later feed back more. Brand new item. Received quite fast less than a week.

505e22ec-c484-4529-b972-a94a94badfd2
Posted on Aug 31, 2021

Give me a relaxing time when I smell on my bed or pillow even though not last long

423108c7-c4b8-4684-a976-90046ea69aa1
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I used the scent sandalwood-citrus to use as the room spray, and whenever needed I give a shot for the benefit of aromatherapy:)

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Very pleasant light scent! Not overwhelming and refreshes a room

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

I use this product as a pillow spray every night. I first used pillow spray about 6 years ago. Since then, I have enjoyed various scents. This scent is also one of my favorites.